• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
yes, yes they are >_> even though m2k and legion are done with their argument since she said she'd pay him back eventually now and he said k when she does ill apologize :( oh wells im still glad for everyone who went to this and did well
yeah, but may i ask how much value do her words have? She's lied before (or even if she hasn't lied she still has low morals). Only a fool would believe this because ultimately Jason will just be taken advantage of again.

until he gets his money back, she's still a low moral theif.

oh yeah i forgot. To anyone tripping balls about how he ****s her to hell..

there is no hell.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
yeah, but may i ask how much value do her words have? She's lied before (or even if she hasn't lied she still has low morals). Only a fool would believe this because ultimately Jason will just be taken advantage of again.

Agreed.

If she lied before about paying the money back i don't see what's to stop her from doing it again? At this point I don't think her words have any credibility and I think other people need to know this about her. I'm thinking about making a thread about this.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

Agreed.

If she lied before about paying the money back i don't see what's to stop her from doing it again? At this point I don't think her words have any credibility and I think other people need to know this about her. I'm thinking about making a thread about this.

also please drop this stuff already

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'm thinking about making a thread about this.
That's stupid. This thing has nothing to do with you.

Stop trying to get involved. Jason and Christine will sort this problem out themselves. The last thing anyone needs is more drama.

:069:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Perhaps they will sort it out themselves..

or we can just look at how that went when he approached her and she said she didn't owe him anything..lol.

Ultimately, she stole from somebody. This should be known. I saw someone saying they would pay it back for her, but really this just shows her moral character, and does not add any value to her persona or credibility.

don't put the ***** on a pedestal

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
don't put the ***** on a pedestal
No one is putting anything on a pededstal.

All the logical people are telling everyone that this will be handled and taken care.

Which is pretty much me, uuaa, and Hiroshi.

Even Jason said he overreacted. He's gonna get his money, but negativity is not gonna solve this problem anytime soon. **** will get handled, so stop instigating.

ill give it 6 months. March 2011 to see if shes lying I guess. I really hope she's not. I will have a lot more respect for her if she isn't.
Jason, I'll help resolve this situation. You will get your money back. Thanks for being reasonable, unlike your c0cksuckers.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
No one is putting anything on a pededstal.

All the logical people are telling everyone that this will be handled and taken care.

Which is pretty much me, uuaa, and Hiroshi.

you're so silly, Logical is nothing but subjective. Your version of logical differs from mine, my version sees it like this.

i lend someone $150
she doesn't pay me back
i react with negativity since i'm out of $150
i still don't have my money.

Even Jason said he overreacted. He's gonna get his money, but negativity is not gonna solve this problem anytime soon. **** will get handled, so stop instigating.
this is a public forum, i will do as i please.

How is negativity not going to help solve the problem? when Jason was nice, he got nothing in return, right? she said "i dont owe you anything."

When jason was a **** and called her out publicly (and negatively) he got a response. He is now "getting his money back" (but as i stated earlier what credibility does she have?)

So it is more than clear to anybody here that negativity did in fact get something done, where is your logic coming from?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i like how people talk **** about people they dont know. leigon is legit i belive ha.

not that it matters people are gonna look at sitiuations and have there 2 cents which is fine but **** all of a sudden you know someones moral values. funny though 150 is not that much cash but ehh hope everything works out.

only thing is that he called her a *****. you dont talk to females in that manner(in their face at least) but he said he over reacted lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Word @Chopz

lol. Your welcome. Good thing i told you bout this so you caught it on time

Word. Thanks for showing me this. It was a fantastic read. :)

Kagemurphy we need to chill and hit up some strip clubs if you ever come down to the A-town

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts!!!!!!

Suuuuch a great tourney!

2: Seibrik Nice seeing you again. Wario combo ftw!

3: RedHalberd Great watching you vs. m2k ... keep it real!

4: Xaltis The Exalted Xaltis Strikes again!

5: Ryo very close and Fun MM. I hope to play again in the future! Great job

7: Afro Thunder Should have hung out more. Good ****, and good luck on your metaquest.

7: kyon Lovely seeing you Kyon, thanks for helping out with tourney

9: Ed SHOW THOSE PEACH PLAYERS WHO WEARS THE PANTS

9: Hbox A special shoutout for mad vocal and coldplay knowing props. We should totally do osme music sometime. A great set in smash too.

9: Taiga Ahhh.....Ahhhh. We should play more. How did your second mm with DDD go?

13: 2-DJeff Nice meeting you.

13: Dodahdash I think you are seriously underrated. Your DDD is mad scary, and you were a good teammate. If we practice together a little and start with D3 lucario, we will kill some people.

17: Dfear THE GENTLEMANS SLAP?!?!?!?!

17: Xdeath I sincerely hope we get to play in brackets in the near future.

17: Trump Beast

25: cjosh THanks for the ride! I have to get my pokemon game back from you XD

25: Matt Turner "He had a big day"

33: goken Nice seeing you again

33: SilentPinoy Thanks as always for being there for Tampa...keep it real!

33: Renki What a pretty shiek you play

49: mic So. Manly.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
she said "i dont owe you anything."
Were you at HBox's house, standing next to both them at the time she said this?

No????

???

I can't tell you right now that while I was at the house, I was nowhere near this incident. I don't know who said what.

As such, in my posts regarding this situation throughout this thread, I have not said either M2K or Legion is right or not. I said that they should handle this privately. Picking sides when you weren't there doesn't really amount to anything, other than to just instigate it. The situation should get resolved and M2K should get his money. That's all that needs to be said from people outside of this situation.

And if you want to keep talking about it, go ahead. Adding to your post count is a wonderful thing.

What's done is done. Jason put out a timeline and it's up to her to follow it.

Now....

Can we please talk about Ryo's Ike please?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
i like how people talk **** about people they dont know. leigon is legit i belive ha.

not that it matters people are gonna look at sitiuations and have there 2 cents which is fine but **** all of a sudden you know someones moral values. funny though 150 is not that much cash but ehh hope everything works out.

only thing is that he called her a *****. you dont talk to females in that manner(in their face at least) but he said he over reacted lol.
Anyone woman who steals money from someone is a *****. Jason was fully justified to call her a *****. She IS a *****. You're defending her just because she's your friend, what she did was disgusting. And you're not much better for defending her when she is clearly in the wrong here.

@Mikehaze: Agreed. People need to stop telling people not to complain about ****. If people don't complain then other people won't even realize that there is a problem.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Were you at HBox's house, standing next to both them at the time she said this?

No????

???

I can't tell you right now that while I was at the house, I was nowhere near this incident. I don't know who said what.
Nope, but i was at Raleigh. Chaz approached me salty about how she doesn't owe Jason anything. Unless you're saying Chaz (her boyfriend) is not a credible source for information

As such, in my posts regarding this situation throughout this thread, I have not said either M2K or Legion is right or not. I said that they should handle this privately. Picking sides when you weren't there doesn't really amount to anything, other than to just instigate it. The situation should get resolved and M2K should get his money. That's all that needs to be said from people outside of this situation.
As i stated before (the wonderful part was that you chose to not acknowledge any of my last post but instead decide to reiterate your point), jason settling it "privately" got nothing done. She said AT MLG that she didn't owe him anything (from what i witnessed as a third party via Chaz her boyfriend.) When he brought it up PUBLICLY on the forums, SOMETHING GOT DONE.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW SETTLING IT PRIVATELY GOT ANYTHING DONE. i truly want an answer.

Once her pride and opinion of others came into play, she almost IMMEDIATELY says she would pay him back via facebook, from what i understand though i did not witness this nor would i believe someone who has already lied to begin with. in this case, bringing it to the public helped Jason.

And if you want to keep talking about it, go ahead. Adding to your post count is a wonderful thing.
lol the cliche quick escape. Bravo. Using post count to deter from the true subject.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO COLBOL, HUNGRYBOX, UUAA, PLUP, APOLLO, DARK SONIC, HIROSHI, UBER ICE, NASTY, ROCK CROCK, AND CASH MOONEY FOR DOING GOOD IN EITHER MELEE SINGLES, DOUBLES OR BOTH. IT'S A SHAME THIS THREAD GOT DERAILED FOR SOME STUPID **** AND YOU DIDN'T GET THE PROPS YOU ALL DESERVE.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO HRNUT, REDHALBERD, HUNGRYBOX, SEIBRIK, CHAZ, ZMT, MAMPAM, XALTIS, RYO, KYON, AND ED FOR DOING GOOD IN EITHER BRAWL SINGLES, DOUBLES OR BOTH. IT'S A SHAME THIS THREAD GOT DERAILED FOR SOME STUPID **** AND YOU DIDN'T GET THE PROPS YOU ALL DESERVE.
............:(

Oh, and Mike, I'm not talking about the matter no more. I have no idea what I'm talking about, since I don't know the situation at all. My words mean ****.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
............:(

Oh, and Mike, I'm not talking about the matter no more. I have no idea what I'm talking about, since I don't know the situation at all. My words mean ****.
does that mean you are more than well aware of how publicly calling out Lady Liar did everything in this circumstance? it got everything done.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Or I am not gonna add to something I was never apart of. I only said that the parties involved should handle this, privately for that matter.

I guess me saying that mean's I'm taking Legion's side. I don't know anymore.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
^ I have new found respect for you Mike. I will be rooting for you at MLGs from now on.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Or I am not gonna add to something I was never apart of. I only said that the parties involved should handle this, privately for that matter.

I guess me saying that mean's I'm taking Legion's side. I don't know anymore.
but the problem is that you did add something. you already contirbuted firmly, yet you backed out when called out with the facts

cheers to you dtorr.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
I still like how ppl r still going about this. its already resolved. and Chaz has nothing to do with it. Yeah he is doing his job as a boyfriend to protect Christine which is fine and understandable but he isnt involved in the main issue. He knows info cuz of Christine ofcourse but doesnt put him on mainstage. In fact there shouldnt be a main stage for this at all lol.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to Mikehaze for keeping it real.

Shoutouts to M2K for giving Christine a whole year to pay him back.

Shoutouts to Christine/Legion. I'll help you pay him back if I can.

Anyway doesn't this remind anyone of Polmex owing GDX like 150$+ dollars from him buying his plane ticket back from Clash of the Titans/Cataclysm?

Shoutouts to GDX for being cool even though he hasn't gotten his money and it's been like 2 years :laugh::laugh::laugh:

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
but the problem is that you did add something. you already contirbuted firmly, yet you backed out when called out with the facts

cheers to you dtorr.
Jason, uuaa, Frames, PBnJ, DJ Nintendo, and Legion know the 100% facts.

and apparently you.

Wait... this is a results thread??? What the fuck?!
I know right

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO COLBOL, HUNGRYBOX, UUAA, PLUP, APOLLO, DARK SONIC, HIROSHI, UBER ICE, NASTY, ROCK CROCK, AND CASH MOONEY FOR DOING GOOD IN EITHER MELEE SINGLES, DOUBLES OR BOTH. IT'S A SHAME THIS THREAD GOT DERAILED FOR SOME STUPID **** AND YOU DIDN'T GET THE PROPS YOU ALL DESERVE.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO HRNUT, REDHALBERD, HUNGRYBOX, SEIBRIK, CHAZ, ZMT, MAMPAM, XALTIS, RYO, KYON, AND ED FOR DOING GOOD IN EITHER BRAWL SINGLES, DOUBLES OR BOTH. IT'S A SHAME THIS THREAD GOT DERAILED FOR SOME STUPID **** AND YOU DIDN'T GET THE PROPS YOU ALL DESERVE.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Anyway doesn't this remind anyone of Polmex owing GDX like 150$+ dollars from him buying his plane ticket back from Clash of the Titans/Cataclysm?

Shoutouts to GDX for being cool even though he hasn't gotten his money and it's been like 2 years :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yeah, GDX should really make a thread about this.

and MikeHAZE, I'm still here.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Shoutouts to Mikehaze for keeping it real.

Shoutouts to M2K for giving Christine a whole year to pay him back.

Shoutouts to Christine/Legion. I'll help you pay him back if I can.

oh man...pls no more drama... lololol

Jason, uuaa, Frames, PBnJ, DJ Nintendo, and Legion know the 100% facts.

and apparently you.

I know right

Hoe does Red Halberd know the facts? lol He was in the darkness with us that fateful day at Disney lol.

Me
Frames
DJ
Jason
PBJ
Christine
Jman

are the only ones who know..since we were all physically hanging out that day. The statements that were exchanged about the pound 4 ticket happened in the monorail outside one of the resorts. The polynisian (howver you spell it) i believe.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Mikehaze you won. You can stop pressing the argument now. Even I think we should talk about something else now.

If this is a Florida tournament then why didn't Esam and Nick Riddle enter for Brawl?

OverLade

Smash Hero
I dont claim to know the facts, I wasn't even there for the drama because I was so happy we wont doubles :laugh:

It doesn't matter though. I don't know who's right or wrong, what's more important is what's being done about it...and that's been settled.

Top Bottom