• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Set

This is a hawt thread

I uploaded me vs. M2K in winners finals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCwZUpmepGM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDssoMxapGg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_30-D3IKvmw (this is the set-changer)
match 4 missing - HBOX 3 stocks m2k on dreamland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65OWstz4WPw
Nice set. Thanks for the upload. :)

This really annoys me. Instead of ignorantly defending that conniving lying *****, why don't you actually read M2k's posts? She wasn't just some random smashers, she is friend who he has known for 4 years. He had every right to trust her, and she agreed to pay him back, they even spoke earlier this year and she said she would still pay him back!!!!

I don't understand why you are defending this *****. She LIED TO HIM, THIS ***** LIED ABOUT PAYING HIM MONEY BACK. That is just disgusting and a scheming ***** like her should never be trusted within the smash community again. Please don't defend the ***** just because she's a female. She needs to take some responsibility for what she has done.
Quoted for Emphasis. :colorful:

You know what we did to the other smashers who owed people money?
There was a huge thread dedicated, with their names in the title, to calling them out, publicly.
They were banned from future tournaments, and pretty much labeled thieves amongst the smash community.
We should add her to this list.

can i see my set with colbol?

also please drop this stuff already

I overreacted and I'm sorry for that but I still want my money back some time I don't like being taken advantage of it's happened too often before in my life
I want to see that set too.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Apparantly it's not possible. He's M2K. He's 100% right.

/sarcasm

The only people who know this ordeal truly are M2K, uuaa, Frames, PBnJ, and Legion. Everyone else who is putting their two cents on the matter should just shut up. You're only instigating.

Legion and M2K are gonna handle this situation, like uuaa said before in one of his posts.

Either some of you ni99as can't read or you like adding your post count.
And you are being stupid.

Legion and M2k are gonna handle the situation? What happens if that ***** simply decides not to give the money back.

Seriously man you say that we should back off the situation when you don't even acknowledge what a big deal is is, that ***** lied and stole Jason's money. I don't see why anyone of us should just sit back and pretend that it's ok.

Like KageMurphy said. Pay what you owe ho.

It has nothing to do with how disrespectful Jason is being and how he's lying to make someone pay him money he thinks he deserves.
If M2k was lying, the witnesses would have said something about it. And he wouldn't have cited witnesses if he was lying, c'mon man I'm sure you're smarter than that.

Christine(Lady Legion) is a lying *****, and this shouldn't be forgiven or overlooked. Like PBNJ and DJNintendo she should banned from future tournaments until she pays the money she owes. She needs to take responsibility for the money she burrowed.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Nice set. Thanks for the upload. :)

Quoted for Emphasis. :colorful:

We should add her to this list.

I want to see that set too.

This ni99a can't read.

Look at the posts before yours dude.

can i see my set with colbol?

also please drop this stuff already

I overreacted and I'm sorry for that but I still want my money back some time I don't like being taken advantage of it's happened too often before in my life
Its okay Jason we did stop. we are just messing around. see guys? it has been dropped... lol.

Everything is gonna work it's way out.

Metalreflectslime, STFU about stuff you not apart. You just instigating now.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
And you are being stupid.

Legion and M2k are gonna handle the situation? What happens if that ***** simply decides not to give the money back.

Seriously man you say that we should back off the situation when you don't even acknowledge what a big deal is is, that ***** lied and stole Jason's money. I don't see why anyone of us should just sit back and pretend that it's ok.

Like KageMurphy said. Pay what you owe ho.

If M2k was lying, the witnesses would have said something about it. And he wouldn't have cited witnesses if he was lying, c'mon man I'm sure you're smarter than that.

Christine(Lady Legion) is a lying *****, and this shouldn't be forgiven or overlooked. Like PBNJ and DJNintendo she should banned from future tournaments until she pays the money she owes. She needs to take responsibility for the money she burrowed.

Its fine to talk about it but not to keep instigating about it just as you did. No one is a ***** or a **** or a whatever. And no it isnt being over looked either. Everyone should be as unbiased as possible. PBJ was mulitple accounts and DJ was something else that i wont discuss here cuz idk if i can lol. This is a one time thing and she DID say she will TRY to pay back. Besides m2k just posted just NOW ABOVE US saying to drop it. if you are with m2k on this then listen to him and drop it. that goes for everyone else too.

like i said. lets just smash and be happy. all this money drama **** is stupid.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Cheaters is a cool show.
waits for someone commenting on me saying "I'm done posting here"
That is all.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I should go to Tipped Off 6. I want to go too.

I don't have money though. I'm waiting for my fam to pay me back $360 that I gave them for bills to pay.

LOL I find that funny for some reason.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
so uuaa- to6..u better come. and the body guard of fl d-torr should come too..ill house u guys
I dont think i can....but ill see.

I should go to Tipped Off 6. I want to go too.

I don't have money though. I'm waiting for my fam to pay me back $360 that I gave them for bills to pay.

LOL I find that funny for some reason.
Yeah once you have that money you can go to that tournament with no worries. Thats way more than enough for gas and tourny entry and food. :)

edit: fffffff double post again lol sorry :(

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm not getting that money anytime soon. It's the reason I didn't go to Apex or MLG Raleigh.

I wish I was good enough where people setup Paypal accounts for me to go to OoS tournies.

oh wait...

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Someone that actually plays a mediator and not someone *****ing about it because they believe she owes them something too.

"She owes me money so I'm going to say she owes him too"
WTF are you talking about?

the mediator I'm talking about is uuaa, who is being very unbiased, AND, after confirming with him just now on aim, he DOES NOT believe that she owes him any money or anything. so he IS actually playing a legiut mediator, because he DOESNT think she owes him anything. your just making **** up now.

and I KNOW your not talking about the $20 i posted earlier, cuz

1) I am not the mediator in question, uuaa is, so that is irrelevant
2) it happened so long ago, i dont care anymore, AND i stated in the same quote that i acknowledged i wasnt gonna get it back.
3) i somewhat said it in jest, since someone asked if she owed anyone else money

so again, your post was completely irrelevant, and i see that you didnt refute anything else i said, so i'll leave it at that.

ON ANOTHER NOTE! 4th in melee dubs yo, get at me son! and my fox is gonna get nastee! yayuhz!

DTORR HAS THE BEST FVCKING POSTS!

i love smashers!

i still <3 tommy g, and hopefully no one takes anything personaly, but debating is too good.

peace

-misshiroshi

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Man, I'm glad that's over and done with. Drama sucks. Even when Snipa owed me $33, I didn't go overboard to get him to pay me back. I just gave him a friendly reminder every time we met (although in the end, it wasn't Snipa who paid me back, but Seibrik, so now he owes Seibrik $33 :laugh:).

So, how about that Ryo? And vids?

:069:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
"Hey Kevin can I have x amount of dollars to go to ______"

(Thought process, have I known this person for a few years and know full and well the fact that they are trust worthy)

(No)
"nah"
*Proceed to fake aim sad face like I care*

(Yes)
"Sure pay me back as soon as you get ya paycheck"
*proceed to dap

No drama ever :D

good job JuangryBox <3.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
That's perfect.

Solution - Lady Legion is extra thick, have her come to Pound 5 and drop it low, I'm sure a few **** like myself will throw her some 1's, you'll get yo money back extra fast while we get a show. Win win

KageMurphy, madd props my dude. lololol

*keeps reading*

Top Bottom