• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Melee Doubles

1: Cobol/m2k
2: Hbox/uuaa
3: Plump/Apollo
4: DarkHiroshi (Dark/Hiro)
5: Eikelmann y Nasty
5: Gainesville Snipas (RockCrock and Harriet the guy)
7: Unnecessary Johns (Blind, VGMasta)
7: Chocolate Milk (D-Torr/ scidadle)
9: pengie + kuya
9: zero thought (kniht zer0)
9: Action/Zoro

Brawl Doubles

1: I look like Goku!! (HRNUT and RedHalberd)
2: Hbox/M2K
3: Self Respect (Chaz & Seibrik)
4: ZMT/ Mampam ()
5: The Goof Troop (Xal/Afro)
5: Xdeath/kyon
7: Got Options? (Ed/Trump)
7: Lady G4ga go3$ {{{duc3$$$]]] (D-Torr/hiROI)
9: DA FWIES (dfea/r thejoey)
9: And a Ryo owl goes.....
9: Girls' Generation (Hiro/Kishiru)
9: shieldbreaker (ryder / mic)
13: Team Alaska
13: Monkey Banana Raffle (Matt Turner / m00g)
13: Action/Zoro

Melee Singles

1: Hungrybox
2: m2k (beat HBOX in Winner's Finals, then lost first set of Grand Finals, then forfeited the second set in order to focus on Brawl)
3: Colbol
4: UberIce
5: harriettheguy
5: plup
7: Nasty
7: Rock Crock
9: Rx
9: DarkSonic
9: VulpineShine
9: zoro
13: Hiro
13: Saiya
13: VGmasta
13: Kuya
17: Apollo
17: pengie
17: Mojo
17: NotCrock (Pr0ject)
17: Blind
17: proteus
17: Swag
17: Kishiru
25: At@t
25: drd
25: Mintch
25: Eikelmann
25: Iroh
25: Frames
25: blake the snake
25: SilentPinoy

Brawl Singles

1: M2K
2: Seibrik
3: RedHalberd
4: Xaltis
5: hrnut
5: Ryo
7: Afro Thunder
7: kyon
9: Ed
9: Hbox
9: Taiga
9: Shaky
13: ZMT
13: Aglow
13: 2-DJeff
13: Dodahdash
17: Dfear
17: Xdeath
17: dj ****nugget
17: Scott
17: Trump
17: Walnut
17: hiROI
17: D-torr
25: Hiro
25: hala
25: cjosh
25: Luffy
25: 187
25: m00g
25: Matt Turner
25: ryder
33: ACE X
33: goken
33: SilentPinoy
33: Kishiru
33: Eikelmann
33: 1NSANE
33: Renki
33: F18
33: 2!Pro
33: Devi
49: Mintch
49: mic

Tournament was $5 entrance per event, held at my house. There were 60-70 people in my house at some point, lol.

Congrats to M2K for winning 2 events. Pictures to come.

Pi

Smash Hero
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa plump
hows that feel
when people **** up your name
that's right
plump, you fatty

any wayssssssssss
fun tourney
if shiz was there i woulda called out from work (at least thats what i told myself)
but alas
he was not

also i need to mm that guy...

any way

aw man
wish i i could have stayed
****in plup
trying to be like a good samus or some ****
YOU'RE NOT GOOD KID!

good **** plup & nasty, steppin it up!
nasty finally placing where he should, though i think you should be higher haha

kuya!!! i am dissapoint!!!
i expect great things from you man ;p

rx WHAAAT you made it, nice man, wish i coulda caught some games w/ ya, lmk the next smashfest you're going to !

FRAMESSSSSSSSSS
step it up!
man, can't wait to hit up to6 with you guys!!

ugh, idk, who else...kinda still drunk a lil...all the people i caught frind...PROJECT, yeaaa and zoro, and UI, and yea anyone i caught friendlies with/said hi to, i totally forget the dark haired top teir main kid i met in the front there's tag...but yea, good **** to all, hope it was fun!

oh yea hiroshi!! good****, and darksonic, see you guys at the next one

also m2k
don't quitout of MM's, i wasn't dead, you ****, you're marth isn't even good, NOT, EVEN, GOOD
there is the bulk of my shoutouts

i'd like to add shotouts to MOJOJOJOJOJO, keep in mind what i said, fair jab ***** samus who don't like to UB, and even if they do UB, if it's not V1 it's risky as hell, UB full does like 12
%, ganons fair does like 50% and is a guaranteed death at 0%
k well i exaggerate, but still, **** ganon
and AT&T, i got you man, you doc main, or sheik player, or maybe it was fox, idk (jk it's sheik) lol
vgmastahhh, i need doc experience...i wish we had more setups, that one lil *** tv in the corner was more a hindrance than anything lol
my boy zer0, good **** in teams, felt we had fairly good synergy for our severe lack of teams practice lol
redhalberd, hiroshi, good matches man, not sure exactly where you live but if you ever want some samus practice (she can be fun if you embrace the different playstyle and recognize that it's not going to be a combo combo combo match, but a outsmart match) hit me up!!

Lol kniht you shouldn't post when you are drunk.
ubad, play melee more, i can't learn **** from this guy;

"thumbs up" on this post
he only does like 3 moves
utilt, nair, and ub

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
lost to redhalberd and hrnut last game last hit (like, last stock 150), then in GF it went to 5th game last hit again (about last stock 150 again) but I noob out and kill myself on delphino at 90. Beat Chaz Seibrik 3-1 and most of the other or all the other teams 2-0 I think.

Shoutout to Christina Ortiz - you owe me 150 dollars you *****. I LENT you money back at Winterfest so you could get to pound4 to be NICE. I said LEND. I told you you would have to pay me back. You refuse. I went out of my way to help you by lending you 150 dollars, and the way you repay me is lying to my face and not giving me back anything? You looked at me straight in the face and lied to me, several times in a row. Me, UUaa, Colbol, Pbnj, and Frames were all there. All 5 of us were there in person at Winterfest at Disney World when I told this to you and you said you would pay me back and it was not free money it was a lend. We all heard you say this, and they will ALL back me up on this. You are a horrible person and really need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself. I hope god sends you to hell because that is where liars deserve to be, especially ones that look straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust strangers now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
nah chaz wanted to fight me LOL I was hoping he'd hit me but Hbox broke it up. Chaz doesn't even know taht christina was directly lying to my face, he was just defending her because he's her bf. He shouldn't get involved with matters that doesn't concern him, especially when his side (her) is the one lying about everything and taking advantage of other people (me).

Pi

Smash Hero
lost to redhalberd and hrnut last game last hit (like, last stock 150), then in GF it went to 5th game last hit again (about last stock 150 again) but I noob out and kill myself on delphino at 90. Beat Chaz Seibrik 3-1 and most of the other or all the other teams 2-0 I think.

Shoutout to Christina Ortiz - you owe me 150 dollars you *****. I LENT you money back at Winterfest so you could get to pound4 to be NICE. I said LEND. I told you you would have to pay me back. You refuse. I went out of my way to help you by lending you 150 dollars, and the way you repay me is lying to my face and not giving me back anything? You looked at me straight in the face and lied to me, several times in a row. Me, UUaa, Colbol, Pbnj, and Frames were all there. All 5 of us were there in person at Winterfest at Disney World when I told this to you and you said you would pay me back and it was not free money it was a lend. We all heard you say this, and they will ALL back me up on this. You are a horrible person and really need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself. I hope god sends you to hell because that is where liars deserve to be, especially ones that look straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust strangers now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.

oh yea? well you quitout of our MM even though i wasn't dead

Mew2King

King of the Mews
that was 5th with Bum, but its cuz he stole my stock then killed me =(

knith u were dead im pretty sure, i Just do that to save time (mango got me into that habit since it saves a bunch of seconds. me and Hbox do it without thinking about it now on instinct). If I'm mistaken then I apologize

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Dam M2K going hard!! Don't like to see him get gimped from money :0

Also I'm happy Hbox is playing Brawl.

Pi

Smash Hero
that was 5th with Bum, but its cuz he stole my stock then killed me =(

knith u were dead im pretty sure, i Just do that to save time (mango got me into that habit since it saves a bunch of seconds. me and Hbox do it without thinking about it now on instinct). If I'm mistaken then I apologize
appreciate that
but yea i play a marth constantly and i was pretty sure i wasn't dead
i undertand why it's done, i did it in the first match when i knew i was dead, and in florida, and my group of smashers it's quite common
but when its a tourney match, or a money match, it's just better not to leave anything up to chance, leave the quitouts to the person who's dying

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Christina Ortiz = Lady Legion?

------

Shout outs to Seibrik for beating Red, or that's what I assume. Put that ****** in his place talking down to you lolol

Shout outs to M2K for beating HBox in winners

Shout outs to shout outs

spider_sense

Smash Champion

Chill Jason. I'm sure if you talk to her in a lighter tone, you guys can work something out.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Fun tournament. Glad I got to come. I guess I'll post my shoutouts now. I'll make them kinda abbreviated though so that I can avoid posting unnecessary johns about my gameplay.

Hungrybox: thanks for hosting fun tournament.

Iroh: Kris, thanks a bunch for driving me all the way here and back being up 19+ hours and such. And good match.

Blindghost: Good games, in teams and singles. Interesting sets in both teams and singles.

Vulpine Shine: GGs. Thanks for goin' your real characters and not goin' the easier matchups, I don't wanna prevail if you're not goin' all out. It just wouldn't be legit.

Saiya: Alex, when'd you good?!

Nasty: GGs, I said this before, you're Ganon's legit.

RockCrock: Thanks for offering to pay my way into the tourney, much appreciated.

And to everyone else I played ggs.
Decided to move my shoutouts to the results thread.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
'Gratz to Ryo, keep it up!

Is the bracket going to be posted later on?

@Redhalberd: Ryo told me he was going to MM you. How did that go?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
That's perfect.

Solution - Lady Legion is extra thick, have her come to Pound 5 and drop it low, I'm sure a few **** like myself will throw her some 1's, you'll get yo money back extra fast while we get a show. Win win

Pi

Smash Hero
That's perfect.

Solution - Lady Legion is extra thick, have her come to Pound 5 and drop it low, I'm sure a few **** like myself will throw her some 1's, you'll get yo money back extra fast while we get a show. Win win
laugh my ****ing *** off

omg

brilliant
lmfao

OverLade

Smash Hero
FL is obviouslyy stepping their game up, just look at these characters :laugh:

1. Mew2king :metaknight:
2: Seibrik :metaknight:
3: RedHalberd :metaknight:
4: Xaltis :falco:
5: hrnut :snake::metaknight:
5: Ryo :ike::ike::ike:
7: Afro Thunder :metaknight:
7: kyon :peach:
Anyway shoutous.

1: M2K - I had a lot of fun playing you and it's nice playing someone that doesn't have to camp to win. I see why you love MK so much now. Anyways I'll see what it takes for us to be able to play in the coming weeks...
2: Seibrik - I always get frustrated when I lose matches against you, but good stuff nonetheless. I'll try not to go stupid stages, SD, and play so aggro next time.
3: RedHalberd - You're kinda good
4: Xaltis - DAS GOOD SHEEE always good seeing you and great to see that you're getting really consistent. Sorry for playing like a *** during our matches.
5: hrnut - We did the business in doubles, and watching you play MK was incredible. I know you hate the character but if you learned him you'd take him far beyond what I'm able to do with him and I'll be happy to teach you everything I know if you want.
5: Ryo - How long is Ryo's Dyck? DDDDIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
This *** is incredible, he beat Kyon and Shaky with Ike, beat Hrnut and my snake's in friendlies/MM and nearly beat Xaltis. Definitely one of the best Ikes.
7: Afro Thunder - I know the way you view this game wont change but I just want you to try to enjoy what you can. It's always a pleasure seeing you and playing you.
7: kyon - Always nice seeing you, sorry we didn't get to play any friendlies like you asked. Next time! BTW ROFL at towels for sweaty black people.
9: Ed - Good stuff, you just gotta be consistent as far as mindset going into matches. You played really well for the most part though so good stuff.
9: Hbox - Thanks so much for hosting Tampa, great seeing you.
9: Taiga - Nagger. Great stuff in dubs and nice going mostly Diddy.
9: Shaky - Amazingly epic set. Definitely the best Ness and I'm sorry for sleeping on you. Look forward to next time we can play.
13: ZMT - Great seeing you, good stuff in dubs.
13: Aglow - You just gotta chill and be consistent. Great matches vs Hbox.
13: 2-DJeff - Nice seeing you
13: Dodahdash - Great matches, nice seeing you
17: Dfear - Don't lie son. We all know you're really Ian Malcolm
17: Xdeath - Nice seeing you.
17: dj ****nugget
17: Scott - Great coming out. Sucks you had to play M2K so early and sucks you had to live. Hope you can make our next OOC tourney.
17: Trump - We'll practice the matchups you're having issues with and you'll come back stronger next time.
17: Walnut - Nice seeing you, sorry I wasn't able to play friendlies.
17: hiROI - I FORGOT TO BRING MY GUCCI'S :(
17: D-torr - Thanks for letting us borrow the spliiters. They should be with Hbox, I missed Kyon before he left :(
25: Hiro
25: hala - >:)
25: cjosh - Thanks for the ride and thanks for coming out.
25: Luffy
25: 187
25: m00g - *tries to think of inside joke but fails*
25: Matt Turner - Thanks for coming out, we def need to practice a few matchups.
25: ryder - Thanks for coming out bro. We'll def have practice a few matchups.
33: ACE X
33: goken
33: SilentPinoy- Thanks for being the Tampamobile. We'll have to practice some matchups as well.
33: Kishiru
33: Eikelmann - Great seeing you, keep practicing brawl with us.
33: 1NSANE - Sorry you had to play Scott so early, I messed up the bracket...twice.
33: Renki
33: F18
33: 2!Pro
33: Devi
49: Mintch
49: mic - TOO MANLY

'Gratz to Ryo, keep it up!

Is the bracket going to be posted later on?

@Redhalberd: Ryo told me he was going to MM you. How did that go?
Against my MK? My snake vs him went 1-1 but I never played him with MK (He asked but honestly I didn't feel like it atm and I regret not giving him a chance :()

That's perfect.

I swear I will drop a $20.

edit:
Did all the drama happen after GF of doubles? Because I literally didn't even know about it until after the tournament :(

Mew2King

King of the Mews
WOW so now like, ally is giving me updates on what she's saying on her facebook (since I deleted her), and she's lying on that too. In person she told me that she doesn't owe me anything (lie) and that she won't pay me back. Now on her facebook she's saying she didn't do anything wrong and making a super biased made up story.

This was her post

Christine Eileen Ortiz I know..Its whatever really Elliot. He's just angry. Hopefully one day he wont be so hateful because I really haven't done a thing nor have tried to use or abuse anyone in my life. Why would ANYONE do that especially now when we're all striving for money?

And yeah he DP he called me a ***** twice to my face like as soon as he lost his match it was horrible
the end im not getting more into this

but

1) she did so something wrong. She didn't pay me back for what she said she would
2) she lied about it to my face over and over
3) I called her a ***** ONLY BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WONT PAY ME BACK AND HAD NO INTENTION TO.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
WOW so now like, ally is giving me updates on what she's saying on her facebook (since I deleted her), and she's lying on that too. In person she told me that she doesn't owe me anything (lie) and that she won't pay me back. Now on her facebook she's saying she didn't do anything wrong and making a super biased made up story.
lol I'm just the messenger, I'm done now.

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
GG's to everyone had lots of fun. Everyone is improving!
Kniht, i almost beat Harriet which could of gotten me placing higher :p
UI is an epic piano player btw! Hes got me wanting to buy a piano and start practicing lol.
Colin you're good too :) get that bleach song down!!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
That's perfect.

She's thick!? Oh Snap... That's what I like... Now is she cute? Don't want no butterhead...

erick gm14

Smash Ace
so in other news, dont trust women, even if she seems like a goody two shoes, church girl.. u learn this is relationships. girls will lie, unfortunately.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
GG's to everyone had lots of fun. Everyone is improving!
Kniht, i almost beat Harriet which could of gotten me placing higher :p
UI is an epic piano player btw! Hes got me wanting to buy a piano and start practicing lol.
Colin you're good too :) get that bleach song down!!
Sliiiim Nasty! Heard you've been murkin' n!ggaz over there with Ganon. Keep that **** up! I'm gonna go to the next Wato. When is it?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
really fun tourney, its been awhile since I've enjoyed a tourney like this.

Glad I got to play most of the people i wanted to play

redhal: good matches, they were really close. good stuff for pulling through. But dont suicide against brik again

brik: gj on 2nd. Fun mms we had, I should probably play you in mms more often since that helped me out to play in my groove.

hrnut: EVERY ****ING TIME!!!! **** KWANZA XD lol good matches, that was probably that funnest set out of the whole day.

xaltis: I didn't get a chance to play you Maybe next time

oh and kyon, could you send me that oh my gawd song from your wii. Love that track and I'm too lazy to convert the song myself

ryo: The Dyick is too much gg's and gj on gettin 5th. Gville 4 lyfe

yele: I want my Sacajawea back Oh and thanks for hogging the tv with m2k >_> It's not like I didn't want to play him or anything

dtorr: cool seeing you again man, we gotta play sometime again

aglow: it was interesting to try the team out, maybe next time we can find our groove.

shaky: Good seeing you, cgs on columbus again

Think thats it, If i forgot to mention you, well... too bad

*copy and pasted from the other thread incase any1 missed it

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I hope god sends you to hell because that is where liars deserve to be, especially ones that look straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust strangers now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.
Whoa whoa whoa, religion can't help this situation :urg:

So much salt with this.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That's perfect.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy ****.

EDIT : i'll throw in some 1'z

Top Bottom