• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

SlimNasty

Smash Apprentice
Sliiiim Nasty! Heard you've been murkin' n!ggaz over there with Ganon. Keep that **** up! I'm gonna go to the next Wato. When is it?
Not sure when bro but if you do come to the next one, we can get some ganon dits and probably some money matches my ***!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
#1 GOOD SHEEEE~~~~ 2

RYO 4 gettin 5th w/ IKE

M2K FINALLY BEATING HBOX... THIS MEANS THAT MELEE TOURNEYS NIGHT NOT B AS PREDICTABLE!!!

&

HrNUT & RedHalberd 4 Being like da 1st person to beat M2K in teams... In my known memory

Exdeath

Smash Master
Kyon and Exdeath vs. Afro and Xaltis Game 3, Mew2King vs. HRNut and Red Halberd Grand Finals and Ryo vs. Seibrik Game 1 were very hype.

Kyon (Peach) is 1v2 against Afro Thundah (Snake) and Xaltis (Falco) on Pokemon Stadium 1 in Game 3. Between, Xaltis and Afro quickly racking up damage in 2v1 situations (they took Exdeath's fresh second stock in seconds), Kyon's strong stage control and Exdeath's (Meta Knight) gimps (Xaltis twice and Afro once), the match was led by a different team every minute. Near the end of the match each team had one stock per player, with Exdeath at 174%, Kyon at 63%, Xaltis at 73%, and Afro at 78%. As the windmill transformation ends, Xaltis reads Exdeath's air dodge with an Upsmash, killing Exdeath at 187% and leaving Kyon at a 2v1 position. After a brief 2v1 skirmish at close range, both Xaltis and Afro are in their early 100s, when Afro and Xaltis move to the left of the stage and create a projectile wall that Kyon has difficulty moving through. As Kyon makes his way to the left side of the stage, Xaltis and Afro move to the left with Kyon now at 104%, Xaltis at 101%, and Afro at 107%, and the stage changes to its cliff formation. Kyon moves to the bottom of the middle of the stage (between the cliff and the platforms), and Xaltis goes after him, and stands on the platform, likely planning to be shield pushed off of the platform, giving him a free aerial of his choice at short hop height (which could net an up air to up smash combo for the kill). Kyon, in response, partially charges an up smash, shield pokes Xaltis and kills Xaltis at 122%.

Kyon and Afro then wait for the transformation to end, with Afro adding up little bits of damage with dash attacks and grenades, while Kyon gets in two hit strings, leaving Kyon at 127% and Afro at 154%. As the stage begins its fire transformation, Afro reads Kyon's air dodge and lands both hits of forward tilt, bringing Kyon to 145%. Kyon then returns to the right side of the stage, while Afro is beneath the house platform. Afro dashes forward into Kyon's sour spotted neutral air, where Kyon then presses forward with his small momentum with a forward air, which then trades with Afro's up tilt, sending both players are sent at upward trajectories. Kyon (157%) is sent at a 70 degree angle left, where he bounces off of the tree and then continues at an 80 degree angle toward the right and Afro is also sent at an 80 degree angle toward the right, where both manage to survive. Kyon floats for a bit of time, while Afro launches a nikita and then air dodges. Kyon up airs Afro's Nikita at the last moment before he is hit, which then stalls his up air and outlasts Afro's air dodge for the kill off of the top. Several players rush Kyon as the roar of the crowd causes the windows to shake.

After a surprise upset in the Winner's bracket, Mew2King (Meta Knight) and Hungrybox (Dedede) are 1-1 against HRNut (Snake) and Red Halberd (Meta Knight) on Final Destination. Each player has one stock. M2K kills HRNut at 185% with shuttle loop, immediately after which Halberd kills M2K at 156% with a down smash, leaving Halberd (34%) vs. Hungrybox (214%) in a 1v1. Halberd dashes at Hungrybox, Hungrybox grabbed him and back throws, leaving Halberd at 47%. Hungrybox jumps in and baits an air dodge for a back air, leaving Halberd at 57%. Upon landing, Hungrybox immediately dashes in for a quick grab and down throws Halberd, who then air dodges, which is read by Hungrybox who had already begun his dash attack, killing Halberd at 79% for the win.

Later in Game 5 on Delfino Plaza, Hungrybox is out of the game with HRNut remaining at 154%, Red Halberd at 32%, and Mew2King at 72%. After patiently waiting and HRNut tossing grenades from the right side of the stage, M2K runs at the pair as the floating stage lowers onto the beach section, which Halberd misreads as a running shield. M2K continues past Halberd's whiffed grab and runs to HRNut who shields. M2K then proceeds to HRNut around for several seconds as Halberd attempts to interrupt him -- whiffing several attacks in the process -- when M2K finally shuttle loops off of HRNut the right side of the stage at a 20 degree anglel at 173%, leaving Halberd to punish him with his own shuttle loop, making the match into a 1v1 with Red Halberd at 37% and Mew2King at 78%. The match then continues with an attack string from M2K, which is then followed by an attack string by Halberd, followed by several attack strings and edge guards from M2K leaving Red Halberd at 136% and Mew2King at 96%. The stage begins to lower as Halberd is jumping beneath the right side of the stage and M2K begins to glide from the left side of the stage. Mew2King then glides into the bottom of the blast zone for HRNut and Red Halberd's victory.

M2K vs. Lady Legion seemed very random. Jason just stood up when he lost to HRNut/Halberd the first time and started telling her to pay him back. Jason called her a "little *****", Chaz went at Jason, and Juan swagger-jacked him from behind. No homo.

This was one of the most stacked house tournaments ever.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Get em Jason!

Also, it's nice to see the Ganons repping the top 5 at their regionals.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
U wanna see vids and LOL @ dis thread

Of course Chaz is gonna stand up 4 his girlfriend... Thats what U do 4 ur lady lol!!!

@Kage... If Chaz tries 2 fight U I wouldn't b shocked but wut u said would still be funny

I'm sorry 2 hear that M2K

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Congrats to Ryo on the placing. Hope he can continue the success. Any vids would be appreciated.

The drama regarding M2K's money is legit. Hope he gets it back. 150 is a lot =/.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Ban

lost to redhalberd and hrnut last game last hit (like, last stock 150), then in GF it went to 5th game last hit again (about last stock 150 again) but I noob out and kill myself on delphino at 90. Beat Chaz Seibrik 3-1 and most of the other or all the other teams 2-0 I think.

Shoutout to Christina Ortiz - you owe me 150 dollars you *****. I LENT you money back at Winterfest so you could get to pound4 to be NICE. I said LEND. I told you you would have to pay me back. You refuse. I went out of my way to help you by lending you 150 dollars, and the way you repay me is lying to my face and not giving me back anything? You looked at me straight in the face and lied to me, several times in a row. Me, UUaa, Colbol, Pbnj, and Frames were all there. All 5 of us were there in person at Winterfest at Disney World when I told this to you and you said you would pay me back and it was not free money it was a lend. We all heard you say this, and they will ALL back me up on this. You are a horrible person and really need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself. I hope god sends you to hell because that is where liars deserve to be, especially ones that look straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust strangers now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.
Have Plank, DBR, Alex Strife, Hungrybox, other TOs, etc. ban her from all of their tournaments.

EAZY! :)

Taking advantage of other people's kindness is unacceptable.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you gave her $ to go to pound 4....dude...you really are too nice.

unlike dj nintendo this seems more like jason not thinking...again...or thinking with something else IDK.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
This was a nice tournament. Aside from the drama. I hope the bracket and things were fair. I did try my best. There sure are slot of names in this thread

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea M2K, no offense, but I would never hand out 150 dollars to a person I hardly know. They would have to be a close friend, a stable girlfriend, or family.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
What? M2K came down to WATO when I leave Florida? AND Ryo and Shaky resurfaced?

=_=

:069:

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
does chaz post??

is that ***** ever gonna answer

and someone point out lady legion and chaz in them pictures Hbox just posted (if they are even in that picture)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Chaz is the white guy in the middle next to the ****** and seibrik.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I see no Legion.
Chaz is doing that gay pose next to Seibrik and HRNut on the white couch.
(Holding his controller with his left hand.)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL am i the only ***** that seen M2K's arm. ***** type deezed. suprised me.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
M2k

lost to redhalberd and hrnut last game last hit (like, last stock 150), then in GF it went to 5th game last hit again (about last stock 150 again) but I noob out and kill myself on delphino at 90. Beat Chaz Seibrik 3-1 and most of the other or all the other teams 2-0 I think.

Shoutout to Christina Ortiz - you owe me 150 dollars you *****. I LENT you money back at Winterfest so you could get to pound4 to be NICE. I said LEND. I told you you would have to pay me back. You refuse. I went out of my way to help you by lending you 150 dollars, and the way you repay me is lying to my face and not giving me back anything? You looked at me straight in the face and lied to me, several times in a row. Me, UUaa, Colbol, Pbnj, and Frames were all there. All 5 of us were there in person at Winterfest at Disney World when I told this to you and you said you would pay me back and it was not free money it was a lend. We all heard you say this, and they will ALL back me up on this. You are a horrible person and really need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself. I hope god sends you to hell because that is where liars deserve to be, especially ones that look straight into my eyes and lie to me several times in a row and just want to take advantage of people for free money. I know better than to trust strangers now, and I hope everyone learns from this to never ever trust you.
Has she been known to owe other people money? :confused: Just have as many TOs ban her from their tournaments as much as possible.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
That scary talk!

I think men are more common at lying though.
women are more manipulative and tend to deceive others more than men who are for the most part straight forward ^_^

And there was ONE pic if you look you can see chaz and legion is next to him but it's their backs >_> I could only tell cuz of the hair and her shirt :( it's the 2nd picture

Also, I don't think Legion has owed anyone else money sooo I dunno =/

Jem.

Smash Master
i know you want to trust people jason, but don't trust everyone like that. trust people that you've met/hung out with a decent amount/talked to a decent amount. it sucks that you got ripped off though. just lend money to top players since you know they'll pay you back, or good friends.

and girls are tricks!

Top Bottom