• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Warpstar Warrior* - a Kirby combo video

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
This video is presented in four parts. Enjoy. :kirby:

Warpstar Warrior: Preview [Google]-[Youtube]-[Download]

I) Popstar Pop! - (Youtube)- (Google) - (Download)

II) Battle of Dreams (YouTube) - (Google) - (Download)

III) Cosmic Crusade - (YouTube) (Google) (Download)

IV) Milkyway Wishes - (YouTube) (Google) (Download)

Warpstar Warrior: Kirby Combo Collection - TBA -

Here are some links to other videos you might enjoy:

1-800-KIRBYCIDE - A Kirbycide Video
Chain Lightning - A Pichu Combo Video
Eugene Smashfest #1 - Oregon Smash Montage
Eugene Smashfest #2 - Oregon Montage

actionlen

Smash Journeyman
Nice finally a new kirby combo vid, even 4 :p
I like good kirby smashers, an can't wait till every part is out.
I'm picking kirby up today

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
I think this will be great. I hope you won't make a mistake that will haunt you for the rest of your lives. Good luck.

Liger

Smash Cadet
Awesome! I can't wait for each part to come out. I've just recently gotten really into playing kirby again, so this will be some nice inspiration. Go kirby go! <(-^.^-)>

T0MMY

Smash Master
nuro said:
Good job. Not expecting much from kirby though.
Then you'll be pleasantly surprised with !'s Kirby! :kirby:

If this is just a teaser I'm sure the complete combo compiliation will raise the bar for combo vids!

Point Blank

Smash Apprentice
I'll be looking forward to this. The preview makes me want to go back and play some Kirby games.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
dont have simple clips with 2 hit combos or a single smash attack
i look forwarded to the finished project..but 4 vids? dont you think itll start getting repetitive?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Foxandfalco, you're like one of my fav peeps here on SWF because you know what you're talking about. Yes, four combo videos with Kirby could get repetative because he isn't a character that has especially flashy moves or a large variety to choose from. That's why I mentioned in my first post that these will be four smaller combo videos rather than one large one. Episodic, if you will.

Don't worry about content. I, myself, hate boring combo vidoes, so rest assured I'll keep my vids lively.

EclipseWebJS

Smash Journeyman
Hey! I have a membership on Youtube now. I might even give it a good rating. But first, is 1-800-KIRBYCIDE on Youtube?

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Well t!MmY, I'm posting. Are you happy?!

Good stuff! I plan on watching all of these. Even though I know your Kirby, it'll still be interesting to see the vids with a collection of music. And good titles!

Very ingenious!!!

myth_3

Smash Rookie
Wow!

That was that was the best preview ever. Felt like it could have been shown in a theater. If kirby was made into a movie, that would be the preview to use.

I don't even care if the combos vids will be good or not, so long as you keep editing the way you do.

Though i'm confident the combos will be just as good.

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
This is awsome, like i said befor we need a new kirby combo vid. can't wait to see the final version

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Popstar Pop!

I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so I made sure to finish Popstar Pop early so I don't miss the deadline. So, here it is a day early!

Google Video [stream]
YouTube [stream]
Filefront [download]

Links added to front page, too. Enjoy! ^__^

Gea

Smash Master
First post after it was posted. :O

Edit: Very interesting, stuff *I* have never seen with Kirby. Music and variety could have used alittle work, but overall very good.

Hoping to see more from you in the future. ;o

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Whoot whoot whoot whoot whoot whoot whoot popstar pop Yeeeaaaaahhhhh(hu hu hu *passes out*)
Awsome vid

Liger

Smash Cadet
Wow. When I saw that preview I was expecting something cool, but wow. This video was terrific! I've never seen such awesome Kirby play since The Kirby Cheat, which was comprised mostly of CPU opponents unfortunately... But this video was awesome. Just... wow. From the skillful multiple bair hits, to the meteors, and then the comboing with the shffl-ed nairs or fairs to f-tilts or d-tilts. Just wow. Great vid. I can't wait for the next releases!

Edit: Oh gosh! I forgot about Gimpyfish's Pac-Man Fever video! Yeah that was a really great video too. Umm... Yeah...

King Kirby 90

Smash Apprentice
To be honest I didn't like your first part of the vid much. When you were choosing Poké Floats as the next stage I thought "Wow he is going to do something awesome!". But the only thing you were doing were some utilt juggles and a Fence of Pain to dair meteor. And you even got hit between your combo. In my opinion a combo vid should start with the second best combo you have (the best for the end). The complete video considered of Fence of Pain, which were only possible because your opponents seem to have never heard of a thing called DI, and dair meteors, which would have been easy to meteor cancel most of the time. But beside of all the criticism, I liked your combo against the Link on Final Destination where you involved the nair three times in a combo. I can give you an advice for the end of the combo: You were waiting too long for executing the bair, so the risk of being hit by Link's up_b was to high and you decided to wait for the dsmash into swallow (Why haven't you gone for a suicide-cancel here? I mean Link has 3 Frames to suicide-cancel and that's not that tough.) If you have directly turned around and gone for an edge-slided bair (wavedash off the stage and directly performing the bair) you would have hit him before he would have had the chance of hitting you with the opening animation of his up-b. And the combo would have looked amazing (even in my eyes^^). I said that Gimpyfish did the aerial hammer too much in his combo vid and I think you didn't use it enough. I mean the clip you have used it wasn't bad of you but the DI of the Ganon was horrible, so nearly everybody could have juggled him to mid percent. I think you would be much better if your opponents would improve a lot. I would have also liked to have seen some advanced Kirby techniques beside the Fence of Pain, but that's just my opinion. The editing stuff was very well done. I hope my advices can help you and I'm looking forward to watching the next vids.

T_T

Smash Cadet
Great video. Looks like this one was mostly dedicated to showing of Kirby's arial combos like the Fence of Pain. Great vid.

Well Kirby King, there are 3 more to go. Who knows? Maybe each video is specialized for specific combos.

The music could use some work. I didn't really like that one, sounded like Mario for the NES...Beep-Beep Beep, Beep-Beep Beep, Beep.

Your Kirby's pretty good though, Timmy. Keep it up.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my video shouldn't be mentioned here at all. my vid was STRICLY for fun, and in no way to be inspirational or impressive at all.

t!m for prez.

nuetral arial ftw? (i still say it sux rawr)

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Wow, I didn't realize that the Bair was so freakin good. I love the *thwump* sound it makes when you hit a falco off the stage with it...

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
I thought it would be better sorry... The video wasn't bad but the mistakes concerning DI weren't nice to watch... I have to agree with King Kirby 90 you've almost never used the aerial hammer you can do many nice combos with that... at one part of the video I thought: "Yeah he's doing a suicide cancel^^" but than you've done something very different o that I dunno why you've done this but ok it also worked... but at last I can say some positive things... I liked how you were using the bair and the nair... You should know that I'm playing Kirby,too...

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Lol, I like how everyone's up in arms because T!mmy didn't suicide cancel. It's like "WTF NO SC????!!" But I think it was probably just a mistaken button on his part.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Lol @ everyone who is befuddled why I didn't Swallowcide the Link player when I had the chance. I specifically didn't go for a Swallowcide because I've Swallocided sooo much on FD that, yes, I eventually did something different. It was funny, and ended up working to my advantage, so I added it into the combo video. It adds a twist to what's expected from Kirby, don't you think?

King Kirby, thanks for the advice, it's always helpful. Keep in mind that most of these clips are not taken from tourney matches, though. I never seem to be able to record my tournament stuff. T_T

Aiser

Smash Lord
watching this I kept thinking, "I'm gonna see the words Orly or an owl"..<_< you just had touse the orly song didn't you D:

Top Bottom