• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WarioWare: Get It Together! New Trailer and Demo

warioware.jpg

WarioWare: Get It Together! will be launching on the September 10th. With less than a month left, a new trailer and demo have both been launched. The trailer can be viewed below, but the trailer is in Japanese, and demo is currently only available on the Japanese eShop.

While there is no official word from Nintendo, WarioWare: Get It Together! will likely have both the Demo and the Trailer in other regions soon.

Author's Note: ...I keep forgetting that there's a new WarioWare coming out.

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

I'm starting to get legitimately worried that we still haven't seen any signs of Penny being in this game...I mean, they've even got Lulu and 13-Amp confirmed to come back but Penny is nowhere in sight...

I'm starting to get legitimately worried that we still haven't seen any signs of Penny being in this game...I mean, they've even got Lulu and 13-Amp confirmed to come back but Penny is nowhere in sight...
Penny has been sighted in a Japanese screenshot, as well as some other characters that may be hinted to be playable.

Top Bottom