• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warios goin to apex!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I'm coming outta retirement for this. Also I plan on being the highest placing wario there *shots fired*
Most people would say "I hope you get Double Elimenated" but me, I hope you are the highest placing Wario. I like your style.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I would like to go to Apex, but I'm not gonna be able to make it.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Hooray for me finally making a damn national (5 years in the making XD), I'mma be going to this! Can't wait to meet some fellow Warios! :D

Good to see you're coming back, Slik! What kinda sux is I've been out of it for so long I didn't even know you retired :c

Kaffei

Smash Hero
WARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D
ROB IS GAY
SO IS DDD

adfasdioajdf

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Good luck to all my fellow wario homeboys at apex. I really wish i could attend but it just did not work out for me this year :/ Really hope you guys rep well and place top 8. Wish i could also meet more of you. Last apex was my best tourney experience ever solely because of the warios that attended.

GL and keep me updated

678-978-8928

Labernash

Smash Lord
Good luck to all my fellow wario homeboys at apex. I really wish i could attend but it just did not work out for me this year :/ Really hope you guys rep well and place top 8. Wish i could also meet more of you. Last apex was my best tourney experience ever solely because of the warios that attended.

GL and keep me updated

*67678-978-8928
Woah, that Dyno number.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I will be sure to do so. Things are looking good for me right now.

Pool 52
TheReflexWonder
Snow Shard
typ_ex
Ori_bro
Killanator

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang you got Tom in your Pool? If he's rusty he's fairly good vs Wario. Tell me about your matches when it's over, I'd like to see how he does since he has a lot of Bassem/me practice

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I meant that towards Reflex. Typ Ex should be a buddy of mine from Oklahoma. He gets to play Bassem a lot, or at least used to. IDK if he still does recently but yeah. He plays Falco

Top Bottom