• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Falling Uair

JeremiahJUX

Smash Rookie
After a few months of playing Wario, I've found that a lot of pro Wario players set up their combos with a falling Uair.

However, this might not be the easiest move to land in-game for newer players like myself. I was hoping to see what other Wario-mains have to say when it comes to getting the most out of falling Uairs and how to utilize it for combos. :ultwario:

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
Here are some good ways to land it. Use bite when landing on your opponent to mix it up with up air. That way they get punished for trying to constantly punish a single option. As for combos out of it, here are some good ones. Up tilt -> Nair -> Waft. Up tilt -> Up tilt -> Up Air. Up tilt -> Nair -> Up Air.

Leap of Faith

Smash Cadet
i always go either uptilt uair for starting the combo then uair fastfall uair fastfall then they normally either airdodge here if they dont you can get the third uair. If they do airdodge you can waft them on the way down or bite and if they trick you just dash attack. Its normally 40-60 damage

BuffThePuff08

Smash Rookie
What I've always done after a falling U-air is short hop N-air or a double short hop D-air as a mix-up. If they get hit by my N-air I usually follow up with a F-air or B-air depending on which side of the stage they're on.

Top Bottom