• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Chopper: The Guide to All Things Bike (Coming soon!)

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Smoke when I rap, smoke when I rhyme, chaaaain smoke all the time. Don't worry bro, no rush or anything ;) tire combos are too fluid to categorize anyways! Except for the Pinball Wizard heh heh :p

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
This thread ever going to be updated? It's got a ton of useful information, even if it isn't. I can't just sit and let this die. D:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
(sigh)~...

I want to update it but I don't have a wii or brawl. I really wanted to make the thread pretty :D

Alright I'll try to put more information, especially considering I've got a few new tricks I learned before going to Genesis 2. NO PROMISES! But I do need a break from school tonight. It's just, this would be easier if I had a damn laptop.

Anywho we'll see. I have a lot of excuses for not updating this (hell Im not even doing much of a good job for the match up chart lol...) but I want to focus on this too. Thanks for bumping it.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Info on the Chopper Split:

The Banana usually disappears after 1 bike ride off of the stage, so if missed, it's unlikely that you'll be able to do it again with the same banana. Unless, the Diddy has just pulled out the banana. It can be attempted twice max for one banana.

You can control the direction the banana goes in. Let's say that Wario is biking from left to right. In this case, if you hit it on the left side, the banana will fly towards the right side and upwards. If on the right side, the banana will fly backwards and to the left, upwards. This can mean that you can have a banana fly offstage, or onto a platform. Timing is tricky, however.

The banana is still in Diddy's control after the Chopper Split is activated.

Wario is stunned after this! He can't use an attack, special, item toss, or airdodge until he hits the ground! He gets knocked in the same direction he hit the banana. If he hits on the left side, he goes left. If he hits on the right (and he's moving left) then he'll go right and turn around.

Does not work if he's biking in the air. (We can't get gimped from this!)

Does not work if the platform is too high (BF or Brinstar's top platform.)

Does work if you bike from another platform.

Does work if it's on a tilting or moving platform.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I''ll put it up in a bit, let me see if I can take the time and update this thread properly. It's called the Chopper Hop.

In a nut shell, press the Y or X button (jump button) and quickly buffer in your Forward->B immediately after. This is all done when anywhere close to the bike. If you fail and jump but search for your bike, you're not close enough. If you jump and you're searching even though you were close enough, you're not doing it fast enough.

Top Bottom