• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Waft Confirms/Combos?

SirWoo

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if there are any waft confirms or any true combos leading to waft. Help would be appreciated.

Ichiban291

Smash Rookie
at low to mid percents I think your options are strong hit utilt and fastfalled uair.

mid to high percents you can combo with weak hit nair, weak hit utilt and uair to double jump in some situations.

dair into waft is only true for a small window (around 100-120 for most characters I think) if you fastfall it and don't let the final hit connect.

What I've found super interesting from watching Glutonny at Smash Ultimate Summit is using fair and weak hit nair which can knock opponents to the ground at around mid-high % and then tech chasing for a sweet waft. Not a true combo or anything but it's an interesting way to land a waft as most opponents are looking out for utilt and might decide to stay grounded at mid % when they fear the full waft. Fair tech chases in general are underrated for Wario.

Top Bottom