• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Time! The Wario's Weekly Match-Ups! Gathering Info and PICS!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
heh why is toobusytocare posting here, last time I heard about him, all he did was make blogs on AiB about quitting or trying to get attention. Falcon Uairs has LOTS of priority, its w-e whenver fiction loses to my Falcon, we'll see the Johns and **** like usually w-e.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Not really cuz falcons up air outprioritizes and outranges wario lol and hes way faster... Falcon jumping around platforms would be more effective then wario in the mu really
Same can be said for Sonic guess we magically lose that one =/. What a joke.

bassem6

Smash Lord
No. Hes not. You guys have your heads stuck up wario's butt and you need to realize that he isnt as amazing of a character as you are making him out to be and he has his flaws. Im not afraid to admit that wario loses to a low tier because I have seen it happen from experience.

Im going to thoroughly enjoy watching ally **** more warios with his falcon before everyone finally realizes that the matchup is INDEED in falcons favor.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Like I said, I don't know if it is in Wario's or Falcon's favour, I think it is dead even. And guys you really gotta stop talking ****, play Ally's Falcon and you'll understand...it's ridiculous. falcon can cover the ground so fast and you get grabbed before you know it. Thing is though, Ally really knows the MU. When I [played him h just knew what to do against me, read all my bites when he was falcon and would just punish the lag afterwards.

thing is though, I will say I am an aggro player (or was) and so is Bassem, so I don't know what a campy Wario can do to Falcon. All I know is that if you approach a good falcon, you get *****. And Ally is just paving the way for falcons everywhere, we will see more of them.

hunger!

Smash Champion
No. Hes not. You guys have your heads stuck up wario's butt and you need to realize that he isnt as amazing of a character as you are making him out to be and he has his flaws. Im not afraid to admit that wario loses to a low tier because I have seen it happen from experience.

Im going to thoroughly enjoy watching ally **** more warios with his falcon before everyone finally realizes that the matchup is INDEED in falcons favor.
ive been saying wario's where he's at now in the tier list since he was considered "top 3" and all warios mains have huge pride for their character and think that he's still top 5. wario isnt a very good character anymore. and im glad bassem is finally realizing this <3

judge!

Smash Ace
co18 lain got a lot better recently ask ally. back at pound----b4 that he failed at cg heavys. now he can do it consistantly. hunger knows XD. as for his vc 7 fail...idk why he went mk....but yea lol his fault XD.

bassem6

Smash Lord
ive been saying wario's where he's at now in the tier list since he was considered "top 3" and all warios mains have huge pride for their character and think that he's still top 5. wario isnt a very good character anymore. and im glad bassem is finally realizing this <3
I think wario has potential to be 5th or 6th. Im not saying he's a bad character. We just have to acknowledge his weaknesses before we can fully utilize his strengths. Wario isnt at all an easy character to do really well as and we have known this for a while. It takes so much time and dedication maining him to be able to excel as him and its so much easier for people to just switch to mk and start instantly doing better.

If you do stay in for the long haul though, it is most definitely worth it! I can tell you, there is no greater feeling than going head to head with a top level smash player using a character you know is inferior but still being able to hold your own and even win!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

I really hate **** like this. Anyways if you watch the set between judge and Ally oh wait I meant match Ally didn't go falco game one he went falcon game 3 aftet he was up 2-0. Something tells me that **** is nothing but fluff. If Ally realky felt Falcon won the match up why not go falcon the whole set? You calling out the whole boards is a bit silly go back to the lab and i promise you wont feel this way: Also go back and watch judge v ally its clear as day as to whu judge lost.

judge!

Smash Ace
I really hate **** like this. Anyways if you watch the set between judge and Ally oh wait I meant match Ally didn't go falco game one he went falcon game 3 aftet he was up 2-0. Something tells me that **** is nothing but fluff. If Ally realky felt Falcon won the match up why not go falcon the whole set? You calling out the whole boards is a bit silly go back to the lab and i promise you wont feel this way: Also go back and watch judge v ally its clear as day as to whu judge lost.
well yea i dont main wario lol. figured i would try something new.....annnnnnnnnnnnnd i got kneed =(

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
OK, If you guys want I can create the Wario Vs. Falcon MU Thread and we discuss this.
Na that's not necessary we've discussed the match up falcon gets *****. There's nothing to discuss any Wario's losing the match up is their fault.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Na that's not necessary we've discussed the match up falcon gets *****. There's nothing to discuss any Wario's losing the match up is their fault.
Alright. Perhaps you can analyze my matches vs ally and tell me what I did wrong then.

And I think a falcon matchup thread is a good idea so we can get into specifics instead of just falcon gets *****.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Alright. Perhaps you can analyze my matches vs ally and tell me what I did wrong then.

And I think a falcon matchup thread is a good idea so we can get into specifics instead of just falcon gets *****.
I'll do this for you, but in exchange, I get to make fun of you for being the best Wario to lose to a Falcon in brackets for the rest of our friendship.

hunger!

Smash Champion
almost legendary...do you even go to a tournaments. do you have offline exp. bassem is a top lvl wario. ally is the only top level falcon. the matchup is not that bad. it's probably even. quit being a douchebag and thinking your character is AMAZING!

*looks at sig* Wifi player.

Quik17

Smash Ace
****!!! After reading this whole debate, Now I regret going Toon Link against Ally's falcon in pools instead of Wario.

Would of been cool to see how the matchup plays out. Next time

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
almost legendary...do you even go to a tournaments. do you have offline exp. bassem is a top lvl wario. ally is the only top level falcon. the matchup is not that bad. it's probably even. quit being a douchebag and thinking your character is AMAZING!

*looks at sig* Wifi player.
I have ride johns TBH and I had money johns also. During the summer I was able to make it to tournaments made it to 4 tournaments last summer. Then school started then money johns. Then I graduated and now my mom won't let me use the car on Saturdays. I look for rides but no one ever is willing to give me a ride. So I do attend off line tournies I do have offline EXP. Even if I'm strictly a wifi players how does my opinion become invalidated just because I play wifi? But whatever play the match up smart and I doubt C, Falcon has anything on Wario and I don't give a **** how much priority uair has. Seriously why do you have to write me off because I play wifi? It's funny that you say sigh wifi player when Bassem and Ally both are/were well known wifi players but whatever. I'm not sure how many wifi players need to **** offline for people to stop writing it off but silly me I guess.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Just wondering Bassem. Who good have you beaten in the last 6 months?
Disclaimer: you may not think that some of these players are good.

Uhh Dojo, snakeee, domo, affinity, mr doom, clel, dmg, dphat, ice, chuck nasty, fk1, sethlon, jumpman,fliphopper the showstopper,light, phantomx, broly,zori, bwett, ozz and zeton.

thats ****. good job bassem.
Thanks bro :D Nice job beating m2k! (I never told you before so Im telling you now haha)

bassem6

Smash Lord
If you are running away grounded, falcon outspeeds you and grabs you from behind though! And he can bait the pivot grab.

Padô

Smash Lord
You gotta learn the CG on this matchup to feel a bit more comfortable. Aaaand just don't stay in the ground Ally will read and punish you as he does with everyone he plays.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
If you are running away grounded, falcon outspeeds you and grabs you from behind though! And he can bait the pivot grab.
How is you getting pivot grabbed not a direct consequence of you being over aggressive or being predictable getting read or just simply approaching. It's really not the match up or the character. It's because of you and the person you played against was Ally. Dress it up how ever you want to but those are the breaks really.

Top Bottom