• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario: The Forums are Dead (Basically)

Kline~

Smash Rookie
I've been lurking recently and I've noticed that the last (new) post that was even replied to was back in 2016. The last time anyone was active on here was Mar 4th. Over a month of nothing my guys. The only forums lower than us are Duck Hunt and Mii Brawler ;-;

We need all of you beautiful people to make the Wario boards great again!

Croyster

Smash Rookie
I feel you, I joined smashboards after lurking for like a year to maybe discuss things about the game and characters but the entire character subforum is mostly dead.

Last edited:

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
Everyone has moved over to the Wario discord pretty much it seems. It's very active.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Well all the activity is at the discord right now, doesn't exactly help that the character's meta pretty much stagnated too

That said, it'd be great if the forum gets active, but making a thread about it won't exactly do. You're obviously more than free to make a new thread if it's gonna incite discussion about the character himself (do!), but as it is right now I might have to lock this one. I'll keep it open for now if anyone has any ideas or feedback for the forum, though.

Kline~

Smash Rookie
I feel both the Discords and the Boards have their own areas in which they shine.
The Discords are good if you're having an active discussion about a character or want to go over what you're doing and to constantly see information being uploaded rapidly. But, I feel like the Boards are a way better search function for Tech/MU charts/etc and lay them out in a much more accessible manner. I for one find it much more organized on here than having to go on a hunt to find something posted about months ago on the Discord.

Who knows, maybe I'll post some stuff with information from the Discord on here periodically.

Top Bottom