• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Tech

TheRev2

Smash Rookie
Hello guys, I am new here, I recently picked up Wario because of his amazing combo game and I been studying the character for a couple weeks now. (I've played wario for a very long time but recently took the character seriously) I am a melee player but don't really enjoy fox or Marth in PM. They seem odd.

SBEC=Side B Edge Cancel

Anyway, in my lab research I noticed that wario can SBEC from the middle of PS2( and on the very edge if you want to do a SBEC to return to a platform.) I feel like this can be very useful in terms of movement, punishing your opponents platform tech, etc.
(works on battlefield too)

Also, we all know the infamous "Ken combo"
Wario has a similar combo that my friend discovered known as the Dirtydan Combo.
The combo is DI dependent, so you can easily DI away from it, but it can work.
Fair, fair, into Side B(angle Side B accordingly) (Also depends on characters and percentages)
(in case waft is not fully charged)

Ill keep hitting the lab to find out more info. The Wario meta needs to evolve a bit, I feel like the character can go very far.

Top Bottom