• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Stage Ideas

Single_Mom

Smash Cadet
I know that we have Gamer and Warioware Inc, which are cool, but do you guys have any ideas on a Warioland stage? I personally would love Stonetooth Cave or something similar to the Project M Warioland Stage.

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
I think Wario's castle from 6 Golden coins would be a good stage. More specifically, the throne room. Sure, it may have walk-offs, but I like the concept.
The lamp (or whatever it is) can crash down randomly, maybe causing 5-7% damage.

Single_Mom

Smash Cadet
I think Wario's castle from 6 Golden coins would be a good stage. More specifically, the throne room. Sure, it may have walk-offs, but I like the concept.
The lamp (or whatever it is) can crash down randomly, maybe causing 5-7% damage.
Honestly that stage would be awesome. It'd be a nice excuse for some Warioland/Super Mario Land music as well.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Stonecarving City could be awsome just imagine Rollanratl as a stage boss with slamming his head on the ground and using his fists to crush you!

Top Bottom