• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Da Bess You Ever Had

Status
Not open for further replies.

xskullfirex4

Smash Rookie
you know a lotta people be ; thinkin wario is gay as hell ; this is not to get confused ; wario da bess ; wario is everything ; hes all you ever wanted ; you can bite em real hard, harder than they ever don it , ; pimpin on his bike he got heavy armor, and hit the taunt button till i can do no more ; u do his down b and he go straight up, then hit his uair like i dont give a **** ; i know you wait for it but you're outta luck, i can do the same thing every single time

wario da bess wario da bess wario da bess wario da bess now ZSS is mad, Lucario is mad, Pikachu is mad, ICs are sorta mad, you know you can't keep up, hes got mad speed in the air, try to get back stage and his bite will be over there, his bite it be over there, it be it be over there, ain't tryina dodge you im just speedin through the open air; he be on dat nair ; eatin everthing that comes there,it's obvious without it id be gettin spot dodged till i just dont care and youon even have to look twice, minute on the clock and ill be waftin on ya last life stocks tied, no percent, hopin ill approach i wont, fair fair foostool baby, warios gonna take me home,

teammates bout to die i'm wario ***** i look like goku yo warioman swaggar, bring that wah wah waft in here i can save us both, my costume so sexy, i can pumble you until im fresh, wario is everything ; hes all you ever wanted ; you can bite em real hard, harder than they ever don it pimpin on his bike he got heavy armor, and hit the taunt button till i can do no more u do his down b and he go straight up, then hit his uair like i dont give a **** ; i know you wait for it but you're outta luck, i can do the same thing every single time

wario da bess wario da bess wario da bess wario da bess now blackimar is mad, luigi is mad, samus she be mad, everyb0dy's mad, wait a while i can kill at sixty, even if it doesn't kill i can gimp you with the fair, used to lose while mainin ganon but im a main switcher if you want a good doubles partner then teach em to your sister, rob good players of their dignity yo pride ain't an issue, pummeling they ball sack then grab release is somethin you can't live through, claimin that im gay so you start rippin on my rep, but you ain't seen it comin so you ain't do your prep, yeah i know i did your team wrong, malcolm vs ally yea we seen dawg, counter pick stage rainbow cruise i lean on bannin brinstar? i dont care i still got four dawg same move on this exact spot still seein success and im no smarter than a beam bot goin toe to toe i got you thinkin that the match hot livin till one eighty and i gimped you on your last stock

wario is everything ; hes all you ever wanted ; you can bite em real hard, harder than they ever don it , ; pimpin on his bike he got heavy armor, and hit the taunt button till i can do no more ; u do his down b and he go straight up, then hit his uair like i dont give a **** ; i know you wait for it but you're outta luck, i can do the same thing every single time wario da bess wario da bess wario da bess wario da bess you know you can't keep up, hes got mad speed in the air, try to get back stage and his bite will be over there, his bite it be over there now you know , fox mains they be mad, game n watch is mad, and ganondorf he always mad

Shift

Smash Journeyman
What.......? Uhhhhh.... it's way too tl;dr. Didn't bother reading it but good effort though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom