• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Community Combo Video?(Idea)

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
Well I've been thinking... I have seen multiple community combo videos but no one has done one starring WARIO. This is just an idea, but we should do a "Wario Community Combo Video" starring the Wario Boards. I'm not willing to edit it becuase I'm horrible at editing but maybe someone would like to take this into thought...

Just an idea... What do you guys think?

Labernash

Smash Lord
If we were to make a combo video, it can only be things that end in a waft KO.

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
Anyway... I glad you all like the idea! But now we need to find a good editor lol someone that has expirience....

One-Up

Smash Apprentice
The combo video will consist of Fair into wafts, Jab into wafts, any fancy tire combos, bikeloops or funny glitches and nair combos. sounds good?
Also im thinking of editing this this video... i just dont think my editing is good enough to make this video justice...

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
nothing but fair fair fair fair fair off edge to edgehog against bowsers and other bad recovery characters.
10/10 5 stars millions of views.

xzx

Smash Lord
I'm up for this idea. Are there any restrictions? I mostly have wi-fi videos (of "non-wifi" stuff, cause wifi messes up with my strings). I also have some tournament matches.

Top Bottom