• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Community Clip Montage

SharpShot925

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0903-2955-6660
So I just came up with a nice idea, how about all of us get some of our best clips together, throw in a few songs (decided by voting) and create a montage of all of our greatest moments while playing Wario? I'll put all the clips together and add the music in Sony Vegas, shouldn't take me too long. If you want one of your clips in it, link me to where the clip is and the specific times in which it occurs and I'll take care of the rest. I'm not sure how we'll do the song voting, maybe leave a suggestion and later on I'll make a strawpoll for it? Then depending on the length of the video overall I'll pick the top two. Also, I'll probably be uploading this to YouTube, so if you would like credit, leave something like your Twitter so people know where to find you. Let's make this good!

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I'm trying to do the same thing for the Koopalings. Unfortunately I've gotten 0 clips even though I got a bunch of people saying they would submit. Hopefully you will fair better my friend.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Last edited:

SharpShot925

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0903-2955-6660
Are 3ds vids allowed? I got so much :(((
sure man! as a 3ds player myself i definitely allow 3ds videos, capture card is always best, but if its not then just try to get your camera as steady and clear as possible :)

SharpShot925

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0903-2955-6660
Okay, so here's the second most important part of this montage, the music. Which should we have, Wario related music (which may be goofy) or should we do some other music (which might be more serious/epic for the montage)?

http://strawpoll.me/6069309

I'll check the results after we get some votes, then we'll get some music suggestions.

Boost4u

Smash Cadet
sure man! as a 3ds player myself i definitely allow 3ds videos, capture card is always best, but if its not then just try to get your camera as steady and clear as possible :)
Can I just upload one to the main server then you download from your 3ds then record with your quality camera? I don't got a quality camera? If not, I'd anyone else willing to shoot my vids?

SharpShot925

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0903-2955-6660
Can I just upload one to the main server then you download from your 3ds then record with your quality camera? I don't got a quality camera? If not, I'd anyone else willing to shoot my vids?
Yeah that can work, so I just add your 3ds friend code right?

Boost4u

Smash Cadet
Yeah that can work, so I just add your 3ds friend code right?
Yup. 0404-6910-6193. Here's a few vids with desc.

Grand Finals 1: Went for the disrespect offstage. (Custom down b)
0-85: On the second stock, I brought a peach from 0 to 85% in a few seconds.
Double mac: Skip to the part where wario has 1 stock, and I beat two little macs "teaming" against me. One through a hard read Dsmash ko. The second one down b edgegaurding a few seconds later.

SharpShot925

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0903-2955-6660
Sorry for the double post, but how's the progress?
Unfortunately I haven't had too much time, but I have all the clips (so far) in the project. I'm going to make everything nice, pick out a few Wario songs, and get this video looking nice and hype.

SharpShot925

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0903-2955-6660
I can upload the first two clips with sound if necessary.

EDIT: I meant to edit my post, not quote it!
If the first two clips are re-uploaded, they won't be part of a montage right? Having them part of a montage makes things difficult for me lol. I'd like the original clips if possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom