• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario’s a vampire now.

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
His bites can heal his percentage somewhat. So does that mean he’s drinking their blood or eating the debris that slides down his throat?

TaranTr

Smash Rookie
A vampire powered by garlic XD
i hope he gets more healed than the lousy 1% from eating his bike

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
He only got one percent from that? That’s lame. I think he only gets 1% per bite though.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
He seems to get 0.6% healed each time he chews on someone, so he'll probably get 2% healed per neutral B on average if you mash hard enough. What I'm wondering is whether or not biting people charges the Wario Waft.

I'm also curious to see how it interacts with projectiles now, considering that Kirby now gets healed by them and can optionally spit back powerful ones. If he gained variable waft charge based on projectile strength, that would be wonderful.

Last edited:

popemanz

Smash Apprentice
He seems to get 0.6% healed each time he chews on someone, so he'll probably get 2% healed per neutral B on average if you mash hard enough. What I'm wondering is whether or not biting people charges the Wario Waft.

I'm also curious to see how it interacts with projectiles now, considering that Kirby now gets healed by them and can optionally spit back powerful ones. If he gained variable waft charge based on projectile strength, that would be wonderful.
It does I think

Rakurai

Smash Ace
It's actually been confirmed that eating projectiles has no effect on waft charge.

The healing is also too small for it to really be worth actively going for unless eating the projectile will give you a significant advantage in neutral by clearing up space (K.Rool's crown or the Belmont's crosses are probably the best examples of this as you'll have enough time to approach before they can throw another one and removes the risk of being hit in the back).

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
It's actually been confirmed that eating projectiles has no effect on waft charge.

The healing is also too small for it to really be worth actively going for unless eating the projectile will give you a significant advantage in neutral by clearing up space (K.Rool's crown or the Belmont's crosses are probably the best examples of this as you'll have enough time to approach before they can throw another one and removes the risk of being hit in the back).
Chomp kinda helps by softening an opponents lead while evening up the playing field by adding precious percent onto them, the healing can also keep wario out of kill percentages since he lives so long

Top Bottom