• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want to Sign a Thank-You Kard to Sakurai? Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pappel64
Switch FC
2966 0225 9209
Go ahead (pap64 or Pedro, whichever works best)

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
As a member who has been following and vocally vouching for King K. Rool since before Brawl, by all means sign me up (feel free to use my current name since I changed my old one).

Questionmark222

Smash Journeyman
Sign me up as well, I've waited literal years for the Kroc (though a lot of us did)! That and everyone is here, plus 103 stages, plus 800-900 music tracks, plus all these modes, I can't be more thankful to Sakurai!

You can keep my username as it is.

Last edited:

Cmdr Panda

Smash Rookie
I think a thank you card is a great idea! After all the work that he has put into this series, he deserves it. Add me in!

Cmdr Panda

Smash Rookie
I think a thank you card is a great idea! After all the work that he has put into this series, he deserves it. Add me in!

Nap_

Smash Journeyman
I don't care if Sakurai never read the letter, but at least I'll sign here for the record. Thank you very much Mr. Sakurai, you made me happy.
Sign me up too!

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
This is a great cause, and Sakurai deserves this card for the incredibly hard work going into Ultimate, not just for K Rool. More support threads should follow this idea and remind Sakurai that his real fans appreciate him, especially after the Waluigi and Ashley debacles where a handful of ungrateful people harassed him and sent him threats.

Sign me up!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm in just my username Kremling Man. This man we don't even deserve him. But I'm glad we have him, for everything he's done for Smash, and now adding the King K. Rool. I can finally say thanks.

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman
Put me on it, dude!
bellboy64 is fine.

Are you including any drawings or anything? I'd like to maybe do something if that's the case!

...Also hi everyone. 'S been a hot minute or seventy since I've been here.

Jimmy42893

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jimmy42893
How have I not responded to this already? Sign me (and my grandma) up as "Jimmy and his grandma, Joan." Please and thank you!

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
I'm a little late in the party but I'd like to be added to the Thank you card. After reviving a character who has been forgotten by Nintendo but fondly remembered by the fans Sakurai deserves it.
ShinyRegice is fine.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Crud, never said what should be put on the letter. Just my username, "Raxxel", should be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom