• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want to Sign a Thank-You Kard to Sakurai? Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
So to be perfectly honest, it wasn't my original intention to have people actually named on the thank-you card a few others and I are sending to Sakurai. But I think it's a really good idea, and would almost be like compiling one last Kutthroat List of sorts.

Now I don't want to circulate a physical letter for people to sign so as to mitigate the chance it gets lost or damaged and never reaches its destination. I figure a good compromise is to have everybody who wants to be named on the letter to post their username (or real name, doesn't especially matter) in this thread. Then, the people designing the card can compile the names together and put them on, below the text of the letter.

Have at it!

SamDunk

Smash Cadet
I'd like to sign. I wish I had made my account earlier so I could be a part of the K. Rool discussion thread before he was "konfirmed", but I'm really glad he's in. You can put "SamDunk" on the card.

Tubbers09

Smash Cadet
NNID
Tubbers09
3DS FC
4811-7028-1398
Switch FC
5712-1549-9596
Please include me on the letter as well. Thanks for all the hard work you've been putting in for all this.

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Could I be added, as "Daz"?

Thanks a ton!

Hidan

Smash Apprentice
If you can add me too using my real name, Kindred, that'd be greatly appreciated.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Definitely put me down for this! It’s such a great idea.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Just to clarify as I'll very likely ask to be apart of the letter either way, is the general idea to send the letter through a tweet to Sakurai after its finished being created?

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I'd love to be added! My username is fine for the kard.

Reading "would almost be like compiling one last Kutthroat List of sorts" is definitely bittersweet.

We've come such a long way. It's like we've been in a terrible storm or lost at sea for the last 10 years with no land insight.

But then the reveal happened and it's like the the sun came out and land (the land being smash ultimate in this case) or our final destination to be more specific, has finally been spotted.

And the treasure on said land is nothing less than priceless (said treasure being K. Rool being a playable character)

It's been a wild voyage through rough seas and many hazards but it all concludes with the ultimate ending!

I'm proud to have sailed on this long voyage with all you fellow kutthroats and honored to have my name attached to this!

Gobliiin

Smash Apprentice
I would very much like to be added to this. I know it won't really mean anything as an individual but I hope the gesture and all the names on it will mean something to him and that he knows all his hard work is appreciated.

I look forward to seeing the end product.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Thought of tweeting him in Japanese, but this sounds much better. Please sign me up as "Joshua S." :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom