• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want to save your Smash 4 replay in 1080p/60fps?

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
Hey there; thanks for coming to my post; I'm willing to save your replays in full 1080p 60fps quality with a capture for free! In exchange I just want to put the word out for my new stream on twitch in which I play stuff on, so if you're interested you can give me a follow at Twitch.tv/spacemanstream.

Otherwise, please reply to this post or message me! If you want to be on stream I'm 100% willing to stream friendly matches!

Here is some idea of what your footage will look like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k28pR9e24UI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zMAlbAT1RI

P.S. If you want footage of another game, and I actually have the game I can save those replays as well.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

(July 31th 2015)EDIT: Bumping this because people were waiting for the 1.0.10 update that allowed players to upload their limited replay footage directly to youtube; but the uploads are limited to space and quality(nothing beyond 3 minutes, very poor quality for 2015, cmon 4k is a thing now sakurai).

2nd EDIT:
Bumping this still so you can still record in lossless quality, update 1.1.13 is live with Cloud, videos posted.

Last edited:

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
Intriguing but isn't sm4sh coming out with update tomorrow that lets u upload videos directly to YouTube?

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
Bumping this because people were waiting for the 1.0.10 update that allowed players to upload their limited replay footage directly to youtube; but the uploads are limited to space and quality(nothing beyond 3 minutes, very poor quality for 2015, cmon 4k is a thing now sakurai).

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
Intriguing but isn't sm4sh coming out with update tomorrow that lets u upload videos directly to YouTube?
Yes, it came out but the videos are uploaded in 720p and in 30fps, which is a shame.

I appreciate the service you're doing for other people here, @ Spaceman Spaceman if I ever need a specific replay, I'll be sure to let you know!

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
Bumping this because people were waiting for the 1.0.10 update that allowed players to upload their limited replay footage directly to youtube; but the uploads are limited to space and quality(nothing beyond 3 minutes, very poor quality for 2015, cmon 4k is a thing now sakurai).
Wow that's actually so dumb.

Sakurai: ok guys we just made a smash in 1080 running at 30 fps. Now people have been asking to upload replays to YouTube... Hmmm.... Let's upload it at half the frames and bump down the quality to force people to get a capture card for good quality videos!

Damn it sakurai

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
BUMPING THIS AGAIN, I'M STILL TAKING REQUESTS, KEEP IN MIND I'LL DO OTHER GAMES AS WELL, AS LONG AS I OWN THE GAME.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
If it's alright I'd like two of my replays to be uploaded. I'm not sure if we'll be able to friend each other/send the replays by the time the next update happens on Wednesday, but I think you can also do it this way:

On the replay share service on Smash Wii U, search up: North America, Wario (or Ike), For Glory 1v1, Suzaku Castle and Kalos Elite Four. If done right, you should find replays called "UR TRASH He Said", with a Wario vs Ike (one on each mentioned stage). If they're not there for some reason I'll most likely post them again some time tomorrow around 6:00 pm.

Though would it be ok if I could put the videos on my channel once you uploaded them to yours? Of course all credit would be given to you for uploading them.

Last edited:

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
If it's alright I'd like two of my replays to be uploaded. I'm not sure if we'll be able to friend each other/send the replays by the time the next update happens on Wednesday, but I think you can also do it this way:

On the replay share service on Smash Wii U, search up: North America, Wario (or Ike), For Glory 1v1, Suzaku Castle and Kalos Elite Four. If done right, you should find replays called "UR TRASH He Said", with a Wario vs Ike (one on each mentioned stage). If they're not there for some reason I'll most likely post them again some time tomorrow around 6:00 pm.

Though would it be ok if I could put the videos on my channel once you uploaded them to yours? Of course all credit would be given to you for uploading them.
I'll look into this.

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cvlbavo11bb61if/Recording_2015-09-29_18-08-22_0002.ts

All done. Download a .ts file converter so you play it in MP4 format.

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
Hey there! Just followed you on twitch. Is this for the 3DS Sm4sh? or is it for the WiiU?
I can't record 3ds footage, only wii U. Thank you so much for following, I'll try to stream again sometime soon.

Last edited:

Alex:D99

Smash Rookie
Hey there; thanks for coming to my post; I'm willing to save your replays in full 1080p 60fps quality with a capture for free! In exchange I just want to put the word out for my new stream on twitch in which I play stuff on, so if you're interested you can give me a follow at Twitch.tv/spacemanstream.

Otherwise, please reply to this post or message me! If you want to be on stream I'm 100% willing to stream friendly matches!

P.S. If you want footage of another game, and I actually have the game I can save those replays as well.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Bumping this because people were waiting for the 1.0.10 update that allowed players to upload their limited replay footage directly to youtube; but the uploads are limited to space and quality(nothing beyond 3 minutes, very poor quality for 2015, cmon 4k is a thing now sakurai).
Hey there! I'd really love to have a Smash replay of mine to be in 1080p ( It can also be just 720p) in 60fps, however, I live in Austria, and I'm speaking german in my Country, could you for my video maybe set your Smash to german? (Don't worry, it won't be hard to understand, and you don't really have to read anything in Smash) I also would really like to see my own name in the replay, I've heard, that there is a cheat code, with which you can see the players names in a replay too, are you able to do this? And can you add me on the Wii U because I don't want to upload my vid... My NNID is: GangsterAlexD

Thanks!

Alex

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
Hey there! I'd really love to have a Smash replay of mine to be in 1080p ( It can also be just 720p) in 60fps, however, I live in Austria, and I'm speaking german in my Country, could you for my video maybe set your Smash to german? (Don't worry, it won't be hard to understand, and you don't really have to read anything in Smash) I also would really like to see my own name in the replay, I've heard, that there is a cheat code, with which you can see the players names in a replay too, are you able to do this? And can you add me on the Wii U because I don't want to upload my vid... My NNID is: GangsterAlexD

Thanks!

Alex
I don't think that there is a way to see your name during a replay. If you can source this "cheat" first, I will gladly record it in German.

I'll add you now, when you can accept the request and send me your replays.

Smash Rookie
I haven't received a friend request from you yet... This cheat code where you can see players name in replays isn't necessarily anymore, because I think there's only one in brawl... Is it okay if I'm sending 2 or 3 videos to you? (Because I've got one against a stranger and one against a friend) which I'd love to see in 60fps. Also, thanks for recording the vids in german! :) And could you please change your sound stats of Smash Bros for my replays? (You can access this by going to games and more -> options -> Sound. Set Music to 100 and SFX+Voices to 60 please! Because I really like the music in the stages I've played, and I'd love to hear the music from the stages a bit louder than normal :)

Thank you so much if you could do this! :D

(Sry if I made some grammar mistakes, I'm just 15 years old, however my English shouldn't be too bad xD)

Smash Rookie
I don't think that there is a way to see your name during a replay. If you can source this "cheat" first, I will gladly record it in German.

I'll add you now, when you can accept the request and send me your replays.

I haven't received a friend request from you yet... This cheat code where you can see players name in replays isn't necessarily anymore, because I think there's only one in brawl... Is it okay if I'm sending 2 or 3 videos to you? (Because I've got one against a stranger and one against a friend) which I'd love to see in 60fps. Also, thanks for recording the vids in german! :) And could you please change your sound stats of Smash Bros for my replays? (You can access this by going to games and more -> options -> Sound. Set Music to 100 and SFX+Voices to 60 please! Because I really like the music in the stages I've played, and I'd love to hear the music from the stages a bit louder than normal :)

(Sry if I made some grammar mistakes, I'm just 15 years old, however my English shouldn't be too bad xD)

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Very nice of you to do this! I'll definitely come here if i really need something captured ^_^/ Thanks have a good day

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309

I sent the request awhile ago, it's still pending.

Smash Rookie
I sent the request awhile ago, it's still pending.
Hi again! Sry for responding so late... I've accepted your friend request some days ago. However, I've got a maths test on friday, which I have to study for, so i'll send you my video in 3-4 days! :) I'll write you via Miiverse from now on, if that's okay

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
Hey,
I have a replay that is over 3 min that I would like to record, so I would be glad if you could do that for me. I'm only interested by the last stock, so if it makes it easier to have a smaller file size you could just record from 4:50 of the in game timer. I will probably be making a little montage soon, so I will add a link to your stream in the description (I don't use twitch).
My nnid is yorsh_h

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
It seems like he hasn't been on Smashboards for a week, so wonder if he's going to do this still...

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I love watching decently small streams that do viewer battles, so of course I'll follow! I'll also be sure to come to you if I ever need a fantastic replay uploaded.
Also, just to note; it's possible to upload replays longer than 3 minutes. I've uploaded a replay slightly over the 3 minute mark, although I don't think it was longer than 3 minutes and 10 seconds.

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
I love watching decently small streams that do viewer battles, so of course I'll follow! I'll also be sure to come to you if I ever need a fantastic replay uploaded.
Also, just to note; it's possible to upload replays longer than 3 minutes. I've uploaded a replay slightly over the 3 minute mark, although I don't think it was longer than 3 minutes and 10 seconds.
Thanks I'll try to stream again later this week when I'm free; Although I won't be doing it later because I'll be at a string of tournaments the following weeks, mainly focusing on Super Smash Con

BaaKi

Smash Rookie
NNID
Clayron92
3DS FC
1220-7639-7063
Hey there, still doing the recordings ?

Cicen2

Smash Rookie
Hi, are you still doing this? because I really want to upload a clip that's over 3 minutes

HellFan

Smash Rookie
This thread remind me of one question i have thought for days.
Converting 60 p to 30 really makes some sense. But I am wondering whether it is possible to convert 24 or 30 to 60p? This so called video converter( http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/60fps-converter.html) this 60fps converter claims to boost up frame rate to 60. I tried it, however i could not tell any difference between the output one and the original one? I know frame rate mean the number of pictures flashing by per second in a video, but how is that possible to change the number? Not only in this video converter, but also in some others like Wondershare and Winxdvd, all of them claim to convert video to 60p, but how? A black magic?

Top Bottom