• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Wanna Main Kirby In Two Minutes???

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
When I started the World of Light, I found Kirby helpful... until it got harder. But with this, I'll learn new skills.

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
The best way to main Kirby is to pick another character.... BUT... if you insist on playing Kirby, just learn to U-tilt out of parry.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm new here, so yeah :)

The best way to main Kirby is to pick another character.... BUT... if you insist on playing Kirby, just learn to U-tilt out of parry.
Good points but I tend to agree more with the tips shown in the video, especially:

1. Start a dance battle.
2. Show that you have the slickest moves.
3. Profit Win the game.

Simple.

:p

Last edited:

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
Good points but I tend to agree more with the tips shown in the video, especially:

1. Start a dance battle.
2. Show that you have the slickest moves.
3. Profit Win the game.

Simple.

The golden secret to winning games with bad characters is..... *drum roll*
to stand there and do nothing.
That's right, if you just stand there and do NOTHING, the opponent will whiff most their attacks.

The golden secret to winning games with bad characters is..... *drum roll*
to stand there and do nothing.
That's right, if you just stand there and do NOTHING, the opponent will whiff most their attacks.
High level meta right there...

Top Bottom