• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WANGOFEST!!!!- Macungie, PA-November 13th- Featuring ADHD,M2K!?,Ally,Inui,Hype!

Robfox

Smash Lord
low tier doubles yyyyaaaayyyyy lol
SOMEBODY TEAM WIT ME >_<
idt im doin anything major so ill probably B there
EDIT:BTW Judge Death is Ally ssssoooo......yea thatll B more hypeness LOL
EDIT 2:LMAO srry about the txt dawg it's jus wit all the ppl comin it may attract more ppl so 35+ ppl N 1 room.......yyyyeeeaaaa not.......cool LOL
EDIT 3:"SETUP?s:If you bring a set-up you get free venue fee
If you bring a tv you get free entry to one event of your choice"
^^^^^ WTH shouldn't that B the other way around?

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
venue fee is $2 :x
dam alternate accounts mindgaming me <.>
This might be at my dad's house instead(his is bigger). i'll have to ask him when he gets back from a business trip

Robfox

Smash Lord
that's wat im sayin
If the venue is cheaper, Y is the reward 4 bringing a setup is not paying $2 but bringing jus a TV alone is not paying $5 or $10
U C wat im sayin? (I could've worded that better but 2 lazy)

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i'll most likely change it closer to the date. If i do poorly in school or slack off because its senior year there will be very little chance of this happening at all. I'll increase hype in October when everything is for sure to happen

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm assuming when you say "free entry," you mean you're paying that person's entry fee, right? Because otherwise it'll mess up the pot.

Robfox

Smash Lord
i'll most likely change it closer to the date. If i do poorly in school or slack off because its senior year there will be very little chance of this happening at all. I'll increase hype in October when everything is for sure to happen

lol Senior yr is no where near as important than junior yr.......academic wise anyway but kk I look fotward 2 C how this turns out

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
awesome, if anyone is bringing a setup or tv let me know here or on aib so i can make a list. Once the list is full i'll say somewhere that no more of whatever is needed so i don't have to pay like $100 into the pot <.<

Top Bottom