• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wam's One Shot Game - Sign Up Thread

Wam

Smash Ace
As per the signup thread the setup is as below.

The following 1 shots will be randomly distributed amongst the players.

0-X 1 Shot Cops (Note if a mafia player is allocated a cop one shot it becomes a role cop)
0-X 1 Shot Trackers
0-X 1 Shot Watchers
0-(X-1) 1 Shot Doctors
0-1 1 Shot Vig kills

Amongst Mafia Only
1-X 1 Shot Godfathers
1-X 1 Shot Ninja's

No player will be allocated more that 3 one shots. X is going to depend on the number of signups received. For reference at 12 players the plan would be to have X =3, X will be declared in the OP.

I would also appreciate a Co-Mod if anyone is interested? I don't have any flavour planned but if someone is interested that would be great.

The game will have one anti town faction of approximately 25% of total players (i.e. 9/3 in a 12 player game).

I will run this along as we get a minimum of 9 but there is not upper limit!

Last point the last game on here went way off piste in several ways as per Osie's closing post. Because of that I am going to be stricter than normal on rules and toxicity. In practical terms this will probably work out to 1 warning then modkill but it will depend on the exact situation.

Players:
1) Laserguy
2) Bessie
3) Sabrar
4) Somitomi
5) Heury Alone
6) Ranmaru
7) tattertot
8)
9)

Replacements:
1) Deadbananas

As it got asked the plan for phase lengths is 5 day days 2 day nights with weekends counting as half time.

Last edited:

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm, I could be convinced to play if there were more puppies in this game.

Sabrar Sabrar woof?

somitomi

Smash Journeyman
/in
by popular demand. I've actually finished the stress-inducing thesis a while ago, so it's high time I got back here.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
/replace

Have got exams coming next week, but after that I'll join in full if its still not full.

Wam

Smash Ace
Thanks All, Ideally I would get to at least 9 so will leave signups open for a bit longer.

Wam

Smash Ace
I will send role pms out Sunday for a Monday start. Signups will be open until 12 pm gmt Sunday if anyone else wants to join.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I’ll /replace if you’re hurting for one after you’ve exhausted other options.

Top Bottom