• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walking on Hot Ash 4 (Melee, P:M?) - June 15th, 2013 - Mountain Lakes, NJ

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
@swift: Well... it's still summer for me so I'm hosting one last time before I go back to school.
@zach: I'll see you eventually I hope, but I'm probably not going to host anything for a while.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I should be coming. Probably with StriCNYN3 and/or Chain-Ace. I'll bring my recording setup as well.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs to cups of water, bars of soap, M2K, NJ Dodge dealerships, crew battles, and everyone who was at the tourney. It was cool hanging out with everyone, pretty fun time for a small tourney. Good **** Eggm.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Imma try to make this and fsmash some people. Pyro as a TO, this oughtta be interesting

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I live in Central Jersey, if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.

I can also get to some of the NJT stations if thats easier.

If I go, I'd definitely enter PM if available.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
P:M is confirmed. If there aren't enough people for a bracket we'll just run a round robin with a grand finals set between the winners. I'm going to go steal a ruleset for it.

Also Tec0, there's a bus stop about 5 minutes(walking) from here. Or if you can find a train that goes to Mountain Lakes, there's a train station 1 block away.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'm kinda waiting on seeing if people from central will go up to see if I can nab a ride.

Otherwise, Im not sure. I'd rather not have to train it all the way up to mountain lakes.

Is anyone able to pick me up at Newark?

Top Bottom