• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walking on Hot Ash 4 (Melee, P:M?) - June 15th, 2013 - Mountain Lakes, NJ

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Hey Pyro if I come on the 4th would you want me to bring my recording setup? Because I can if you want me to.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
@psykoweezl, there's nothing I can do about that. It normally costs a lot more than what I'm paying to rent it for an entire day.

@ILM yes

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Not 100% sure that I'm going now, it all depends if I work that Saturday, If I'm not working I'll be there.

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
i might be here with some others if we can get our **** together.
i agree with psykoweezl about the venue fee though, apex/zenith are both $10 a day and have setup discounts for the most part

ILM

Smash Journeyman
My car will have 3-5 people and at least 2 setups. IDK about the recording setup though my easycap isn't working right with windows 7 apparently.

LLDL

Smash Hero
We'll be there a little after 2 like 2:30, we want to try to enter doubles so wait just a bit please!

loci

Smash Rookie
couldn't make the one this weekend but would definitely come to any future ones

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
So this time, I'm running this with a different venue fee. Half price for a full setup. Last time I know there was some confusion, really a problem where I couldn't just not pay the venue. I'm sorry I did that and I'd like to clarify that will not happen this time.

It will be half price for a full setup regardless of if we need it or not.
If this doesn't work I may have to change it again, but I doubt it.

So anyways, I present my last tournament for the summer, Walking on Hot Ash 3.

Proskater

Smash Apprentice
My car will have a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 5 people.
I will also have a recording setup.
This is if I am going.
I probably am.
We will see.
Blunts?

S l o X

Smash Champion
70% chance I'm coming with Proskater from CT.

Should waive his venue, guy is recording AND bringing heads from 2 hours away.

AND BLUNTS?

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
@Slox: I'll consider it. CT is pretty far away, depends what the turnout is looking like.
@blunts: probably, I don't really care that much.
@Slox again: you should see if you can get my friend Ian (Silver) from... I wanna say stamford. I'm not sure if he's contacted you, but he doesn't talk to people, and I have to do all of his talking.

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
the 25th!

LOL Sorry that's my B-day and Ill be having a party at my place, so cannot make this one. I'll get my *** back up there eventually, good luck to everyone.

Top Bottom