• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wait...where's my other jump?

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
I tried looking this up everywhere but all I'll see is post trashing Little Mac's up-B, I've learned a lot with this character through this site alone so I made an account just so I could get to the bottom of this. Please help if ya can.
I was practicing my recovery as Mac, and noticed if I jumped from the stage (say to catch a falling opponent with an Up-B) I could jump twice, as expected. But if I ran off the stage to practice recovering, I only had one jump. Albeit maybe a walljump counts as your second jump but then I had the A.I hit me off as well (from the ground, I did *not* jump before being sent) and only had one jump to recover with.
TL;DR: Does Mac only have one mid-air jump? Can he only use 2 if the first one is to get him up in the air? If an opponent hits me off stage why do am I only getting one jump to recover with?

Top Bottom