• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waft stuff

DirtyRoach

Smash Cadet
I didn't know where to post this, but I did a ton of testing on waft in the wee morning hours because sleep is for the weak. Here's what I got;

All timers are from the start of the game, which include the "3,2,1" messages according to strong bad senpai. I intend to retest all of this today just to ensure my findings are correct, but it'll take longer due to having things to do today and needed more time than I did last night.

5 second waft : (I'm sure it starts here, my testing later will prove right or wrong)
10 second waft: 12%
15 second waft: 13%
20 second waft: 14%
22 second waft: 15%
25 second waft: 16% (First height-based charge)
30 second waft: 17%
35 second waft: 18%
40 second waft: 19%
45 second waft: 20%
50 second waft: 21%
55 second waft: 23%
60 second waft: 22% (Full charge)

I'll note here that every 1% gained equals a small amount of noticeable extra height on the waft. Also, the charge right before full does, in fact, do 1% more than full. Full is still better with over double the knockback. But... it's neat nonetheless.

Pikachu was chomped across Distant Planet for a full 30 seconds, and waft still finished charging after 60 seconds. Doesn't seem to affect charge time. Poor Pikachu, though. :(

That's what I've got for now. If any of you want me to put something else on the testing grinder will I'm working on it, let me know.

Agi

Smash Lord
Very helpful info! I'll be keeping an even closer eye on that timer now that I know 100% where things start to change.

Matasd

Smash Cadet
There should be a noticeable mid range fart cause im pretty sure theres levels 1-3 as 'full' farts go do you know when exactly middle fart is?

Top Bottom