• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WADDLE DON'T - A DDD Video

Coney

Smash Master
It's finally up.

All clips are from my DDD against a bunch of different people. Sorry about the prevalence of ZSS, she's kinda popular around here...

Anyway, the video is only half-serious and more for flash than actual practical tournament application, so don't be surprised if you see a ZSS attempt to chase me under Smashville or if I use the SDJ to teleport to the top platform on Battlefield for no reason.

Enjoy it!

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Very nice video coneage! I enjoyed it and I started laughing when the last scene took place with the announcers. The announcer holding the camera is a rookie announcer LOL!

I pretty much have the sequel to this video coming up in a month or so, but it's not going to be all King Dedede necessarily. I've had this idea for a while and the video isn't done yet. If you get what I mean. . .you assumed correct lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You got some really good **** in there. I've never seen a nair kill before XD.

Very nice.

Coney

Smash Master
Hell yeah AESOP ROCK!
Hells yeah. I always associate Aesop with my style of play, don't know why. I'm kinda contained but really instinctive at the same time. Impatient, aggressive...I don't know. It's tough to explain.

It was a tough battle between Zodiaccupunture and Fumes, but Zodiaccupunture won out.

I've got a Luigi video coming soon, I think I'm gonna use this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6AsBh3YzNY

:yoshi: The name gets you +5 points.
I can't believe I'm the first to think of this. :<

You got some really good **** in there. I've never seen a nair kill before XD.

Very nice.
Yeah, he was surprised too. Hell, I was surprised. I threw out a fair to bait the counter and hit the nair, I was expecting to finish that effort by edgehogging but...a nair is fine too. Probably just bad DI, but I do love nair.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
lol CO18 I just said that on AiM to Commander_Beef lol

Nair is teh secks

blakky

Smash Rookie
just necroing this post out of sheer nostalgia... is this video posted anywhere else? link has been down and I wanna see my fav brawl video again.

Top Bottom