• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA/USGA/SIEGE2010: OCT.2ND: $2,000 for SSF4&SSBB Tournaments: Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
No its not that i was just like, weiered out that this tournament that has ally/Ninja link that went from being in a super legit venue suddenly was like...

"okay guys were doing this in my living room"

or thats the way cory made it sound anyway.

i dunno what time is doubles.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
No its not that i was just like, weiered out that this tournament that has ally/Ninja link that went from being in a super legit venue suddenly was like...

"okay guys were doing this in my living room"

or thats the way cory made it sound anyway.

i dunno what time is doubles.
hey i really didnt wanna throw it in my apartment but i dont see any other options right now. the most i can do is try to get it in the pool house but they want 100$ for me to rent it out for that amount of hours. if i find out how many ppl are coming in total i just might pay the 100 and gte the pool house other wise its going down in my apartment.

and as for food. 5$ for one burger one hotdog some fries and a drink. ( i need some flavors of drink you guys like so i can get them as well )

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
doubles starts at 11 - 4:30 , am 27 minutes away from singles. so if we leave but the this time we should reach there by 5 - 5:15 giving us time to reg. , play friendlies ( if you havent did so at doubles) and such :)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
grape drink tastes exactly like dimetapp that children's cold medicine, so I always get weirded out when i drink it, i feel like i'm drinking a glass of medicine

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Holy **** I'm coming to this

I can bring a full setup too (Wii, TV, and Brawl)

DRN

Smash Lord
Lol @ being on only the TV list. Put me on the headcount list too ;o.

I need a ride home for 2 people at this. Dyno can only drive me since he is planning on staying the night somewhere. We need to be home by like 2. Otherwise i dont think i can come :/

Will pay gas money of course.

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
u know the funny thing is i actually have a bunch of kool-aid in my house !!!! this is about to get real >.>

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Flea, don't worry about picking me up my mom's is just gonna drop me off Fri. and I'll stay the night I guess.

But yo when you gon be in snellville? We gotta get some friendlies. lol

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
Flea, don't worry about picking me up my mom's is just gonna drop me off Fri. and I'll stay the night I guess.

But yo when you gon be in snellville? We gotta get some friendlies. lol
am in snellville now , but i got bad news ... your controller is at my apartment -___- i left it cuz i was in a rush

Flea_16

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flea_16
i didnt even noticed how much ive been posting on this one... am in 4th :p

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I guess now is as good a time as any to ask for money matches! WHO WANTS SOME!!!

ICS~ $5
ALMOST ANY OTHER CHARACTER I PLAY $3 to $1 (pending character)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I guess now is as good a time as any to ask for money matches! WHO WANTS SOME!!!

ICS~ $5
ALMOST ANY OTHER CHARACTER I PLAY $3 to $1 (pending character)
I'll take you, maybe.... I don't know how much to bring, mainly because i don't know where i'm going to stay the night (if i have to), or how much it would cost.
15$ if i don't have to stay anywhere(5$ for MMs), and around 25-30$ if i do have to stay somewhere(Not using my money on anything but the tourney and housing expenses). Just thought i'd ask again, is this a 2 day event? If so, and i have nowhere else to stay, i may have to drive all the way back home (2 hour drive) til the next day :[ If my friend can't do that, *Insert johns here*

mercy

Smash Apprentice
I'll take you, maybe.... I don't know how much to bring, mainly because i don't know where i'm going to stay the night (if i have to), or how much it would cost.
15$ if i don't have to stay anywhere(5$ for MMs), and around 25-30$ if i do have to stay somewhere(Not using my money on anything but the tourney and housing expenses). Just thought i'd ask again, is this a 2 day event? If so, and i have nowhere else to stay, i may have to drive all the way back home (2 hour drive) til the next day :[ If my friend can't do that, *Insert johns here*
Yea ok...

I'm accepting bets on his showing up.

BIG~L

Smash Cadet
that is a good question though....is this a 2 day event? i mean im pretty sure singles will not take 2 days but eh just wondering

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
that is a good question though....is this a 2 day event? i mean im pretty sure singles will not take 2 days but eh just wondering
I don't think there is anyway of being sure.

It does start at 5-6 (usga page says 5 but here it says 6. This should really be discussed) and we dont know for sure how many people are going to show up either.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yea ok...

I'm accepting bets on his showing up.
Lol okay, i'll try to get out there, but only for this guy. ^^^

I've been asking that for days, never got an answer. Which is why i couldn't confirm my attendance.

I don't think there is anyway of being sure.

It does start at 5-6 (usga page says 5 but here it says 6. This should really be discussed) and we dont know for sure how many people are going to show up either.
I think the thing i'm missing the most right now is surefire certainty :[ I need at least some sort of backup plan in case it is a 2 day event; i'll need to find a place to stay overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom