• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
...don't answer that...

For a serious response I'd have to say that a lot of us are pretty similar in skill. There are a few things to consider in these rankings - and I find them mostly accurate (though following this gameclucks I can imagine some shifts happening...*points to eggz in particular*)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Who is Crackhead?

Also, Dan might be higher than Mike, its very hard to judge because of the totally different playstyles, but in the end I gave it to Mike due to variety and overall knowledge. I'm prolly gonna put whoever places higher @ GC(considering brackets) higher on the next list, but it all depends, so I watch people more closely now, analyzing players is quite fun if you ask me haha.

The problem is trying to be accurate is possible, would suck to look stupid with your picks xD.

That's why we have to back up the really close ones with a lot of reasons. =P
Crackhead's ryan. I think his other account got banned for multiple account use. XD

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Oh this is cool! Now i can actually set a reasonable goal to work towards! (well... maybe not TOO reasonable).

I'll try my best to prove myself tomorrow.

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
Hmm I was bored and finally found this post... Haha. But yeah, I would go to the WA monthlies, but I don't have a ride... so can't do much about that...

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Paul I could give you a ride next month, unless you can find a more convenient one, Im interested to see your mewtwo(not just vs me but a buncha people, according to ken your not too shabby, at least thats what I heard.) Its always cool to meet and learn from other smashers and junk.

Hopefully this will be updated tomorrow?(today)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i can do whatevah i want, im a mod powah houzerz0r and i demand higher power rankings because of it >_>

*sigh* anyways, we should pay attention more to the last few spots here eh?

theres some digipen guys and dan's crew that probably should go on eh?

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i can do whatevah i want, im a mod powah houzerz0r and i demand higher power rankings because of it >_>

*sigh* anyways, we should pay attention more to the last few spots here eh?

theres some digipen guys and dan's crew that probably should go on eh?
<3 gimpyfish. It appears Canada is starting to rub off on you guys XD

Eggz

Smash Hero
The digipen guys arn't active. Somehow they are arrogant, even though they havn't been to a single tournament.

"ZOHMYGOD, WE ***** YOU GUYS AT THE BEST TOURNAMENT OF ALL TIME, PAX! THE PLAYING FIELDS WERE 100% EVEN!"

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whoa, I wanna play you again RC. Where did you gooo?? Africa?? New Zealand?? Anyways, MM for sho when you do get back from Greenland.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Yay. Miserable is on the list.

...I didn't move...yay? ;)

Silent deserves his spot. Good to see that Eggz moved up (if even a little)

The 1st four are pretty much a given for now...

Not a bad update. Must've taken some thought since there were a few new people to the list.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah, there were some close calls on decisions.

I myself put me and Teddy as tied.

It was hard to choose between Mike and Dan, but Mike doesnt make me sad and has shown alot of improvement lately, so I put him higher.

Close call between me and David as well, but I came out higher.

I forgot you put you and Teddy and you tied and ignored it and added pooints for whoever was above XD
It wouldn't have made a difference.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i think gimpyfish should win the most randomly obsessed with a horrible character prize and be placed on top because of it.

yeah, it doesn't make sense, deal with it.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I feel compelled to become a mod to represent Kirby now. Awkward. >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'd like to be a mod. >_> MAKE IT HAPPEN POWER RANKING FORUMS.

Alright, my goal this month is to close the gap on me and Otto again.

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
The digipen guys arn't active. Somehow they are arrogant, even though they havn't been to a single tournament.

"ZOHMYGOD, WE ***** YOU GUYS AT THE BEST TOURNAMENT OF ALL TIME, PAX! THE PLAYING FIELDS WERE 100% EVEN!"
Dude, first of all I'm not arrogant. I know probably all of you guys are better than us, **** probably a lot better. Secondly, hell yeah we beat them with with 100 percent even playing fields. No need to be bitter. I know ka-master is probably better than both of us, but ****, I think we preformed pretty **** well. There's no fourside to blame this one on, or items. Sure the lcd monitors lagged terribly, but we had to deal with it too.

Top Bottom