• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i was more against it than anyone, i didn't even want to be on the list, now i'm a panelist and think its been great for the community here XD

good stuff good stuff.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ganon isn't ****ty, dont lie Adam. Hes too good. Hes like the best ****ty character of all. Saying Ganon is ****ty is like saying Mario is ****ty.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure that Mark deserves to be in these rankings.

Don't forget about him next month when these are updated. He's been fairly active as of late. (He's the falco / jigglypuff player I've been going to gameclucks with)

Wes should DEFINATLEY be in these rankings, but he doesn't go to tournaments for some reason...blah.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wes isn't active enough to be on these rankings, we think you overrate him anyways *hopes that statement will inspire him to come more*

and i dont know who the mark guy is. meh.

we need to put more thought into our last couple spots for sure.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
haha, i doubt wes even gets on the boards anymore. He will be at the march tourney though (forcing him) haha.

Does anybody know if a passport is REQUIRED now to get into Canada?

*is thinking of going to Canada this weekend*

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
apparently theres some kind of trixy non passport temp passport type thing you can get.

like a passport for a couple of weeks for just canada or something liek that, but this is just what i understand from what nate said, i'd talk to him.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Yeah...hmmm, I was gonna try to just go with my birth certificate and some other forms of ID, it'd suck to get stuck at the border >_>

EDIT: Okay, I did some research. A passport is required only if one is traveling by air or sea. Birth certificate is sufficient until Jan 1st, 2008. After this point, a passport is required for all kinds of border crossing.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Double post.

So are these going to be updated after every gameclucks? (Regardless of every tourney between?)

Jeff is most likely going to start coming to these, so keep that in mind. Can't remember how he placed in B.C. I lost to Tiep, so I *think* I tied for 7th....woot.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah it seems they will be updated after every gameclucks, i'd like to see more discusion going on where the panelists can only see it in between tourneys.

SO GET TO POSTING FOO'S!

Not if he's still better than the people below him.
I edited the first post and IMO made it look nicer. :D

I'm sure the reason is because we haven't played Josh in the last 6 months, not because he "quit". We still have a pretty good idea of how good Reggie is, so we can just wait until Ben or someone gets better than he was. If I made the order wrong on the rankings, let me know, I just deleted it all and typed it up again by memory. =P
Oregon should get Power Rankings so maybe they'll be more motivated to get better.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oregon is too lazy to get better. And I guess Reggie may as well be at 1st, since no one will be playing him for several months. I believe the mission statement mentions something about active smashers only. If Reggie has no intention on even coming over to mine and ammon's place to friendly, then I dunno if he should be on. XD So lets just bump it up after GC.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2113345#post2113345
lol

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Mark (Miserable - hardly ever posts) has been active. Don't forget to consider him during the update. I know you haven't really paid attention to his performances lately, but I'd put him at 13 myself.

Oh, and then there's Jeff, he should be at this Gameclucks - though I'm not sure if B.C and one Gameclucks is considered 'active'.

Top Bottom