• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

vVv ChiboSempai

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Link to original post: [drupal=3508]vVv ChiboSempai[/drupal]

I just got accepted to vVv Gaming! FYC was a cool experience for a starting sponsor, but things just didn't turn out as I had hoped. I expect a lot more to come from vVv and am really excited about the opportunity!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
it's a competitive gaming sponsor

Their Brawl division is currently:
-Mew2King
-Atomsk
-Mike Haze
-Havok
-Lee Martin
-Fino
-Cheese
-Myself

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Wow. That's a pretty big deal, that being said I bet your also really really good. Are you nervous at all, cause I know I would be :p. Congrats.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
youuuu maaaad

pros don't beat themselves now do they? lol
rep that rob and host them tourneys

reaper just start playin brawl and uv got this lol. unless someone will sponsor u for pokemon
(wow i would love that lol)

RATED

Smash Lord
as far as I know, those sponsorships don't take THAT much in regard those placings, for examples : let's say that you place like Ally or like Tyrant but you are not marketable or doesnt "sell" yourself and the product even if you are that good in a game probably you won't be there. So that you could also don't have those awesome placings but having great marketing skills, rep the sponsor by wearing the T-shirts, taking photos with the Tshirts, talking to other gamers in tourneys about what's vVv(for example) and having the right mindset about what you can do for the sponsor in order to get sponsored but having in mind at 1st what you can do for them.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
as far as I know, those sponsorships don't take THAT much in regard those placings, for examples : let's say that you place like Ally or like Tyrant but you are not marketable or doesnt "sell" yourself and the product even if you are that good in a game probably you won't be there. So that you could also don't have those awesome placings but having great marketing skills, rep the sponsor by wearing the T-shirts, taking photos with the Tshirts, talking to other gamers in tourneys about what's vVv(for example) and having the right mindset about what you can do for the sponsor in order to get sponsored but having in mind at 1st what you can do for them.
in other words... selling out and becoming a walking billboard

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol it's not all just about becoming a "walking billboard" and a "sellout," its also about becoming part of a true competitive community of game players to help further our game.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How vVvery awesome.

Will you kit out Banker Cat in vVv attire too?

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority

Top Bottom