• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

vs falcon crouch cancel

PichuMaster3000

Smash Rookie
Is there a list of all the crouch cancel % against falcon? if not I'm totally willing to test all of them including stale. i've looked around but haven't found anything. i'm probably just an idiot.

Sycorax

Smash Ace
Is there a list of all the crouch cancel % against falcon? if not I'm totally willing to test all of them including stale. i've looked around but haven't found anything. i'm probably just an idiot.
This does not exist because the amount of work that goes into it does not outweigh the benefit of knowing the numbers.

Sycorax

Smash Ace
You won't need to test staling because the end percentage is the only percentage that will matter.
That's not true. The way they knockback forumla works out, if you have a staled move but the opponent's end percentage is the same, it will do slightly less knockback than a fresh move with the same end percentage on the opponent.

1000g2g3g4g800999

Smash Journeyman
That's not true. The way they knockback forumla works out, if you have a staled move but the opponent's end percentage is the same, it will do slightly less knockback than a fresh move with the same end percentage on the opponent.
In theory yes, but having tested with other characters, max staled moves vs unstaled moves broke CC at the same percents, so as far as I can tell, staling never actually makes a difference for this.

dvatch

Smash Cadet
you can test marth attacks on falcon crouch canceling here: http://ikneedata.com/calculator.html
just select attacking character, marth
select victim, falcon
check attempt crouch cancel
select true for crouching
adjust percent until little circle on stage picture changes from CC to AT (or AT to CC)
you can also adjust the moves stale queue

Last edited:
Top Bottom