• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Volcano stomp: I need it in my life

Bag'O'Nuts

PM4LIFE
Anyone know if PMDT plans to bring back the melee Volcano stomp (Utilt)?
Any support this dream?
Any opposed to this idea? If so why?

Bazkip

Smash Master
Why would you want to replace an actually useful move with an entirely useless one?

Bag'O'Nuts

PM4LIFE
just dtaunt and stop wanting the character to be worse off.
It's not wanting to be worse. I just happen to like that attack.
What about a combination of both? Having the choice to hold the input to charge or just tap for the instant attack?

TheCandyman

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3866-8591-8094
What about a combination of both? Having the choice to hold the input to charge or just tap for the instant attack?
I'd be down for changing his U-Smash

Bazkip

Smash Master
Yeah man I'd sure love to accidentally do the wrong one and lose because of it. That sure sounds like fun.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
In the early versions on smash 4 you could dacus with Ganon's Brawl Usmash. The animation was glorious and I would totally be down for it. No touching the Utilt though, I need my Respect for the King.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I do like Smash 4's up-tilt more than PM, but only because I'm brand new to PM Ganon and haven't really figured out why I would use it yet.

The up-smash is definitely better in Smash 4, though. And while the grab armor is super nice for flame choke, being able to pull backwards with aerial choke makes it much more versatile. Other than that, PM Ganon feels incredible.

GunBuster

Jaded Outcast
just talking about dream attack changes?

sometimes i wonder how much Ganon's game would shift if the PMDT just decided to take his beam sword Fsmash animation, slap his actual sword on it and call it his new Fsmash. it could be like ness's bat - only appears for the attack it needs to.

i mean, as much as i like that punch, it's just a move i almost never have an opportunity to use.

and god yes, i wish his up smash was the smash 4/brawl one... faster though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom