• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva la Smashtaclysm Results

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Results on neals site!
http://tia.nealpro.com/ttournament.aspx?id=264
Singles:

(Coutesy of bibbed!)
1: Azen
2: Chu
3: KDJ
4: M2K
5: Drephen
5: PC
7: Chillin
7: Darc
9: Cort
9: Kirbstir
9: Colbol
9: Falcomist
13: Scar
13: Eggm
13: Jiano
13: Skler
17: Hayato
17: Dope
17: Bob$
17: Wife
17: Chaddd
17: Doll
17: Teczero
17: Husband
25: SwiftBass
25: Kaiser
25: Omni
25: HBK
25: Dazwa
25: Cactuar
25: QDVS
25: th0rn
33: BAM
33: Vidjo
33: Plank
33: Sensei
33: Inui
33: Hyuga
33: Kel
33: pkmvodka
33: XIF
33: Starzonedge
33: G-reg
33: Velocity
33: Lord Knight
33: Dmon
33: Sliq
33: Green Mario

Doubles:

1.Groom blue
2.M2K owes me $10
3.DJ + Chu
4.Cort + PC
5.Darc + Dazwa
5.QDVS + colbol

Gerbil

Smash Champion
YESH! First post in epic results thread!

In yo face AGAIN Laijin!! (but you're on the road home from this tourny so... :p I win)

EDIT: Azen is STILL beast mode!

Elen

Smash Lord
Had so much fun at this. There are going to be some crazy vids ;) Shoutouts at some point.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Shout outs:

Mages - You are gods among men. Too bad you guys got screwed over with the venue. But you still pulled it off. Give yourselves a pat on the back. Good stuff.

Milkface - <3. Talk to me on AIM sometime. I'm usually bored.

Wife - You didn't go Peach on me. I will never let you forget this. Next time we face each other I demand Peach. Wife = Peach. You ARE Peach. lol. Good matches we had anyway. And clearly you are the better player since you not only got the higher seat, but unlike me you made it out of pools. so there was no reason to worry about your loss at all.

Drephen - Nice job running our pool. And good stuff taking down M2k.

PC Chris - I wanted to kill you when you asked if me and Inui were in the same crew. And after I let you into my mother's home you insult me with a question like that?! Best line ever was when you said," EL wtf, read the new myspace blogs noob, if you wanna know my business." lol.

M2K - lol. WTF@ not getting top 3. j/k j/k. You'll get em next time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZEEN - Looks like you still get the moves. I know your looking forward to Brawl and what better way to show you will be the new king then to dominate the last major melee tourney right? Good stuff.

Inui: You got better. *shrugs. Not much else to say. Good matches.

To those that know me in the hub and I met in person for the first time, i.e SleepyK, Lessthanthree, Hyuga etc. - Good meeting you guys. Now the hub will be even more fun cuz I will be able to accurately picture all of you saying what your actually typing to me. It's wierd but also kinda cool.

Special message for Hyuga - Xenogears > 99% of all RPG's.

To my TSA brethren - All of my love and support goes out to all of you as always.

To everyone else - Good ****. It's tournies like this that make our community so great. The laughs, the memories, the dramatic clash between Kiwii and Milkface in teams (hehe, smash drama FTW). Things will only get better as we experience more and more together as a community. I had fun talking to everyone and having fun even IF my crewleader stole the show as usual when he is at tournies.

*Gives WoZ the death stare.

Nah BFF WoZ.

D20

Smash Lord
Shoutouts...

D20 - You didn't go, but you're pretty good at the Pokemon card game.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!!!!! I hope....

So yeah, this is Turnip for all of those who met me there but not on the boards and shoutouts later.....

good stuff everyone

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I really need to speak my mind, so im going to do it st raight up, right now.

Heres what happened.
For everyone who was there, If you did not know, somebody took all of the money from crews, which was more or less $1000

That is, a **** ton of money

We thought hell maybe it got mis placed, but we looked EVERYWHERE
And i have absolutly NO idea where it could have gone.
But we figure somebody somehow took it from the safe
If thats the case, im straight up going to say, ****, you.

You have NO idea how much work i put into pulling this even together, i spent the last few months going around, organizing people to put this together, and to make it the best event that i could possibly do.
But not only I , Whitemage put a **** ton of work into organizing rules and pools, and then all the mages in general, put a **** ton of effort into running the actual event

Ask us how many friendlies we played.
Ill tell you, 2 for me.

This is just plain out ridiculous, i had to short the venue, and all my other expenses , 1 making me look extremly bad, 2 feel horrible beyond belief, 3 making it impossible for me to do another event in town w/ the special deals i had, and 4 almost everybody who went into this, lost money. hell for all i know theyre going to bill me more.

with all this, we still managed to pay out 100% of all money put into tourneys, even though to save our ***** we should have taken 10% out of the pot. But then who would believe this story, and we would look like thieves.

I do apologize for being rather harsh, but i have had a very very very long day. And im not satisfied the least bit of what happened.

Ill probalby have more to add later, but if you are in fact the person who decided to take the envelope with $950 , way to go guy, way to ****ing steal peoples countless amounts of effort, to provide an amazing event to the community, and just make us, completly crushed, and in debt. i hope you feel awesome about yourself.

Due to this, who knows if the ECRC is going to happen on time.

I might be quitting this game, i dont know how much more of this i can take...

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
ggs to everyone i played

edit: yea i someone told me after it was over about what happened. i give you lots of respect for still paying out to the winners and such. You have alot of credibility.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Good **** everyone, I have vids going up soon. :)

Real shoutouts also soon.

For those still in the area, SNF 4 is coming up!

_milktea

Smash Lord
This tournament was amazing. I love some of the people I met there and such. Nyahhh! Shoutouts another day :)!

Edit: To add to what Blue said, whoever took it (if that's the case), you really have no shame whatsoever and the only word that comes to mind when thinking of your deeds is "pathetic". Get a job, get your own money. Stealing is foolish.

Oh yeah, I really hope you guys don't spam this thread. I'd at least like to be able to navigate through shoutouts "/...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Wow M2k got 4th. Good ish Azen!

And mad props for QDVS and ColBol for placing so high.

JFox

Smash Hero
WOW, this tourney was so awesome. Did anyone else notice how the competition here was probably the most **** players in the world. Seriously, it was like 150 people all very good players. Good **** mages, you guys are excellent. I played bad, lost real early and pretty much watched matches all of day two. Oh well, I'm gonna start training and stop working so much soon, and than play well next time.

Good **** to The Tunes that ended up making it. Tec0 and Eggm and Swift, good job on your placings. I had a great time, and lots of laughs with the people in my car. Vanz your awesome, and u should totally join our crew :0 yeshh.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
if anyone knows anything about the stolen money, speak now, or forever holFUCK I WILL KILL YOU, *****!

too much work was put into this by the mages for them to have to suffer anything at all. if anything, they should be rewarded for their efforts towards making the best tournament possible, which was indeed, an incredible tournament.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Just read Blue's post.

WTF is wrong with people? You should be ashamed of yourself if you're the one that did it. Please do the right thing and return the money. :(

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I really like Blue. White Mage...i haven't really spoken to, but you gave me a donut and that was nice of you. Black Mage, you were really nice with me asking for my matches a lot and that was really nice....so I am so sorry that something like this would happen to people who were really nice and ran an amazing tournament. Also, I know (and most CT, NY, and NJ people who know Blue and the mages) know that they don't get much, they spend a lot, and they rely on the community (as well as going through their own personal lives and whatever problems they may be having) and still try to invest as much as they can back into the community to keep it alive. Good going douche...you've just not only acted like a jerk, you ruined it for everyone.

I don't think anyone realizes how bad this makes the smash community look. To the person that stole the money, you may have scored some quick cash that you wouldn't have won cause you couldn't cut it in pools, you also put a damper on the Mages and other Directors plans to run other tournaments and may have potentially ruined our reputation and ability to secure other venues in the future. If we can't pay venues, afford tournaments, and respect the directors, we're not going to get anywhere and we just won't hold tournaments.

So much about competitive smash is about trust and meeting people, we co-ordinate rides, seed pools, lodging, and a lot of other stuff with people we normally wouldn't know or talk to because they are smashers and smashers are at least fair to each other and the community. I've never been to a tournament where someone was out to screw people and when it becomes about money instead of playing, we start straying from what makes the smash community better than most other competitive gaming.

Sorry to blue and the mages, this is just as milktea said "pathetic" and it makes us all look bad to other people, even though we know that losers like that are rare.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
I'm quite dizzy. I had a lot of fun.

I'd like to say more when I have a clearer mind, but how lame is it for someone to take money from people who worked hard to get that amount. This is really stupid.

Cia

das kwl
_wow.. theft in the smash community seems to be pretty common lately. someone stole a sidekick 3 from me about a month ago. some people are just desperate and horrible and I'm sorry things happened this way.

shoutouts to come tmr.. I'm effin sleepy

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Wow, good **** Azen.
I though PC was going to take this.
so did i =( LOL

ahh vls was good sh*t. i didn't take out m2k like i promised =( but i was hella close.
it was good seeing everyone again full shoutouts tomorrow, congrats to all the winners, thanks to the mages and woz! thanks for running the tournament guys even though that BS happened i think everyone appreciates what u did for the community.

bye kdj, love u man u were the best rival =( hope u come back

good **** everyone i can never quit this ****nn game i love it LOL <3

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Results for teams and crews are up on tia: http://tia.nealpro.com/ttournament.aspx?id=264.

The Mages are still collating singles results, so those aren't available yet.

To the thieves: you are scum. You have no idea how much work goes into an event like this, and the thought that someone would piss all over that by stealing pot money makes me -- someone who had no affiliation with the tournament -- want to quit hosting tournaments as well. Jesus.

Top Bottom