• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #7 Feburary 27th results are up

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
If anyone from the south jersey area is going hit me up I may need a ride I can give gas money and I'm from Willing boro.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
Postpone this ****. Stupid *** smashers are too desperate for tourneys and will drive in these conditions and horrible things will happen.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
weather will die down..

plus dehf is still coming...wouldnt be fair to have him waste his money for nothing XD

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Postpone this ****. Stupid *** smashers are too desperate for tourneys and will drive in these conditions and horrible things will happen.
I agree, a bunch of people are having flight delays/cancels and are going to drive through dangerous conditions. I know it sucks for dehf, but its one person loosing money compared to alot of potential accidents.

Not to mention, the weather will slow people down and make them late/tired/insert john here.

I already decided on not going so its not even a matter for me. I think its a stupid Idea that my friends are still doing it, whatever though, its your guys tourny.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ba11angel: Yo u gotta teammate?
dakiid7: i have one but team with Inui
ba11angel: Isn't he teamin with praxis
dakiid7: Praxis aint going anymore.
dakiid7: Flight got cancelled
dakiid7: So will you do it? he knows how to team with D3 lol.
ba11angel: O ok yea he imed me were gonna team

iiiiiiiight.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
if the weather is really bad then i'll cancel it but for now we just have to wait. Stop being babies about stuff...i've seeen 100 man tournaments in hurricane weather lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
seriously no johns its snow all public transit is still working and with this in mind i will expect delays and gladly adjust to them

also i love how allisbrawl never mentioned this tournament once in featured tournaments so at this point that site/cheese/and everyone on that content team can really go **** themselves.

Jtails

Smash Lord
if the weather is really bad then i'll cancel it but for now we just have to wait. Stop being babies about stuff...i've seeen 100 man tournaments in hurricane weather lol
I've seen cot4..

jp Chibo :p

but yea I've seen 200 man tournaments during the Armageddon!
so there's no excuse for not making this *****es!

IrisKong

Smash Lord
If by MI you mean Lain and Mikey, because im not coming, and MC is not playing. Judge decided not to go as well. so you have 2 MI players that left about an hour ago. Hopefully they dont drive 10 hours and THEN you cancel it.

Hope all goes well.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
but yea I've seen 200 man tournaments during the Armageddon!
so there's no excuse for not making this *****es!
exactly I just love how people are pulling the simpsons screaming " WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN" act when they really do not know whats going on

seriously if it gets worst I will cancel im not a jerkoff but at the same time I see this just as a lot of snow...traffic reports are showing there is no ice around the area so that just means snow

Inui

Banned via Warnings
NJ and NY are very used to snow. We know how to deal with this ****. It looks like things are clearing up fast.

Just leave half an hour earlier so you can drive more slowly and safely and make up for delays.

There's no real reason to cancel this.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
exactly its just that some people have a little cut between their legs called a *****.

edit - i hope people know im joking

edit 2 - Either way just be safe out there...if you do not come because of this I will understand but I lived in Alaska for a YEAR and I can tell you that the weather here is not that bad.

Lobos

Smash Master
Critical Hit 4 still happened when we got hit by a hurricane on the east coast......even tho it cut attendence down so much >_>

IrisKong

Smash Lord
exactly its just that some people have a little cut between their legs called a *****.

edit - i hope people know im joking

edit 2 - Either way just be safe out there...if you do not come because of this I will understand but I lived in Alaska for a YEAR and I can tell you that the weather here is not that bad.
LoL...duh, its alaska, silly!

Again, hope all goes well, going to go get drunk now.

DTM89

Smash Rookie
Yeah I live 20 minutes away from the site and it really isn't that bad. They do a good job here of clearing roads quickly.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Is Mew2King going? I'm curious as to what his situation is. Part of me wants to see my friend, and another part wants 1st in teams. Lol.

Aposl

Smash Ace
how much snow up there? Going regardless, just want to know what we are getting ourselves into.

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea we just got like 2 feet of snow in my area. i here the whole east coast is gettin hit. might take us a bit longer to get there ugh.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
seriously no johns its snow all public transit is still working and with this in mind i will expect delays and gladly adjust to them

also i love how allisbrawl never mentioned this tournament once in featured tournaments so at this point that site/cheese/and everyone on that content team can really go **** themselves.
Yes, because I'm even ON the content team...how about you ***** about Inui, who actually is? Learn what the **** is going on before you call people out.

Top Bottom