• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Ugh, bad enough I have to experience super dominican-ness everyday in my hometown, but now on the boards as well!! ughhhhhhh >.<

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
few people can talk that r good. u r not one of them. dont talk plz
I don't even understand what that means... but I think I know what you were trying to do there.
What you just did was make something sound exceptionally logical when in reality you've said nothing at all. Nothing but a bunch of neutral words that together have no meaning whatsoever. In short your response was meaningless and waste of my time and life.

Heero > you.
Awww Zucco :3
I hope you don't mean skill-wise though, because if that's the case... I suck
<3 though ;p

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
i hope so

I don't even understand what that means... but I think I know what you were trying to do there.
What you just did was make something sound exceptionally logical when in reality you've said nothing at all. Nothing but a bunch of neutral words that together have no meaning whatsoever. In short your response was meaningless and waste of my time and life.

so?. im not really care.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Idunno why this thread is so active, but I did soooo Faukin bad at this tourney! I dropped like 573 spots on the NY rankings bc of it, and you crap faces better be prepared next time! You're gonna bear witness to a transcendency here. I might even have to change my horrible tag name!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Idunno why this thread is so active, but I did soooo Faukin bad at this tourney! I dropped like 573 spots on the NY rankings bc of it, and you crap faces better be prepared next time! You're gonna bear witness to a transcendency here. I might even have to change my horrible tag name!

nah your still snakeee or frank to me sorry brah :)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
try to be a doctor...:embarrass
Try being a shadow =(

**** you drop in the power rankings and you give an epic bad guy monologue... in all honesty, more people should do this instead of throwing out johns.

Top Bottom