• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Thanks to everyone who helped me out.

Miserable day in and outside of Smash, sorry about how I acted. Everyone knows it's quite unlike me, but I still feel like an idiot for being like that in public. <_< Hopefully things look up for me.

And Jason, I WILL kill you if you don't bring my controller to Inui's.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti WHAT THE ****??? You main snake, what's wrong with you. Do you realize that's about 99-1 in your favor against IC's?
He gets Snake practice

I DO NOT get IC practice.

He would of beat me if i went Snake especially because i don't know what im doing when i play IC's suprised i took a game off of him and beat Atomsk's IC's

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Obligatory Meep chant...

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!"

MD/VA all day baby!

I had a really fun time watching this stream instead of studying for my final in like 10 minutes.

*facedesk through the desk and then through the floor to China*

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Great tournament. Lots of fun.

*ATTENTION EVERYONE*

I don't understand for the life of me why Smashers smell so ****ing bad. YOU ALL NEED to understand that you are growing up and you can NO LONGER go a day or two without ****ing showering! You are not 5 years old anymore! Yesterdays random odor clouds that I kept running into was COMPLETELY ****ing unacceptable. How does it feel to be known as the smelly smasher? EVERYONE knows it is you! TAKE A GOD DAM MOTHER ****ING SHOWER BEFORE YOU COME TO THESE ****ING TOURNAMENTS!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY 7th GRADERS COMING BACK FROM GYM SMELL BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ING GROSS!

On that note.. I suck soooooooo much at brawl now. Where did my reaction time go?!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Pride got thin and thinks he's all fresh now lolol

Anyway I had madd fun at this, commentating was too good, Izumi started hogging it at the end though <_<;

Shout outs soon, ya boys at work now lol

Pre shout outs:

Anti - I made good bets on you n Ally in teams, good stuff. Also, Ima get that mask somewhere, I AM 4chan

Meep - I was behind you all the way, no homo, my Asian *****

Trevor - You had those sets with Anti n Tyrant, don't get so nervous lol

Alex/Cris - great event~

wayyyyy more to come

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, you're always close but still not on Atomsk/Ksizzle level :p

I just have matchup problems to overcome. If I didn't suck huge balls against Snake, Donkey Kong, and Lucario I'd do much better. I would have had 9th at least and had a shot at Meep.

Notice how MD/VA's best out placed Jersey's best and NY's best
Notice how MD/VA got mega ***** in teams and only one MD/VA player did well in singles? >_>;

This region seriously lacks experience against ICs, G&W, Pikachu, and Luigi.
I don't. I need DK, Snake, and Lucario practice. :(

*ATTENTION EVERYONE*

I don't understand for the life of me why Smashers smell so ****ing bad. YOU ALL NEED to understand that you are growing up and you can NO LONGER go a day or two without ****ing showering! You are not 5 years old anymore! Yesterdays random odor clouds that I kept running into was COMPLETELY ****ing unacceptable. How does it feel to be known as the smelly smasher? EVERYONE knows it is you! TAKE A GOD DAM MOTHER ****ING SHOWER BEFORE YOU COME TO THESE ****ING TOURNAMENTS!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY 7th GRADERS COMING BACK FROM GYM SMELL BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ING GROSS!

On that note.. I suck soooooooo much at brawl now. Where did my reaction time go?!
qft

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
I'm so trash at this game...
Good stuff to everyone.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Even when I was 335 ****ing pounds I never smelled nearly as close as the rotten vile death flesh that I was smelling yesterday.
Probably because that small venue was more cramped than ever, yesterday. Everyone packs into the back of the room, because no one wants to play on the lag TVs in the front.

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace

*ATTENTION EVERYONE*

Zip.

Smash Lord

*ATTENTION EVERYONE*

i lol'd... x]

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Good stuff Ally / Anti.

And Anti I can give you ICs practice on wifi, you won't lose to meep ever again :p.
Iight man thanks.

If IC's are legal atleast let Norfair and Japes be on lololol.

Meep is really good at what he does though.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
best moment in tourney

anti beats atomsk in big comeback on fd iceys vs mk. atomsk throws controller. iCarly shed's a tear.

meepxzero

Smash Master
small shoutouts to everyone i played....
ADHD- yea ive like totally stepped up my solo popo game. I picked up a lotta stuff from chu when we ic ditto now so its really hard to kill my popo. Good games tho. Im really scared of you spiking nana instantly from a bthrow =(

Anti- wtf @ gaw!! i was actually scared of u going snake. good games tho get that ic practice!!

Tyrant- haha it was fun meeting you and playing. We needa get together and lain and smoke up some. my nana kept tripping on game 2 on RC T__T. I hope you get home safely sucks you got stranded.

Shadow- lol i swear mks randomly just walk into my grabs. Our games were silly it was like **** on either end for all our games. I just happen to win the last one.

m2k- lol you play homo!!! im prolly gonna rage quit all our matches now =(. why do you play mad gayer against me than lain? Makes me sad T__T. Just dont fly under the stage it is kinda the equavalance of jigglypuff pounding to stall no offense, but good **** literally outplaying and camping me.

Will- scary DK! you shoulda totally 3 stocked me first game too bad i made an amazing comeback.

Top Bottom