• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

~Nasty~

Smash Lord

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
fools

I never played gay like I did at this tourney. Not even CLOSE. I was pissed cuz I lost last hit last game to ally and didn't wanna go thru losers then got 3 stocked with everyone cheering against me every time I got grabbed it pissed me off and don't say I gayed cable I'm better than him anyway DK kills MK at 1/3rd the hits that he can do it's the only way MK has the advantage is with tornado.

but of course if anyone else does it (Dojo vs NinjaLink at CoT4 or Dojo vs larry at genesis, or dsf vs a BUNCH of people or even Plank vs Atomsk [where they rooted for plank] or spam vs a lot of people no one cares but if I do it ONCE in my life it's a huge deal.

What am I supposed to do fight head on vs ICs? You can't. I'll get grabbed and die. If you fight Ice climbers you will just get grabbed and die. You have to Dair them or make them come to you nothing else is safe that's why even tyrant (supposedly 2nd best MK) got ***** by meep and lain 2-0d dojo at apex MK cannot fight ICs head on this is what the matchup is this game is campy and stupid now. I was fighting ally straight up but no one cared or supported me in my own home state, even at apex it was like 50/50, and anywhere else I go it's like everyone against me the whole time. And don't act like I'm suddenly the bad guy this is the first time I've ever done this in my life, besides this I'm far less "gay" than the other MKs but it doesn't matter ppl just want me to lose wherever I go anyway so why should I continue doing things the harder way
ic's legal in my country, how can u figth them?.... m2k now u r my hero, here that's strategic situation. u need to do it cuz ic's is too dangereus. dont worry what this ppl said, they all lose against u even meep... let's go m2k!!

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Do you have any idea of how ******** that sounded
Thats no worse than saying "don't get grabbed"

You haven't seen my topic on Brawl Tactical Discussion? I loathed CGs.

If meep or anyone else is going to bash on M2k for handling the match the way he did then don't cg with the ice climpers. Why should I have to work my butt off to try and deal damage/separate the ICs with a fraction of my moves for a minute when all they have to do is grab once and I lose a stock?

It's cheap. I dont really care about grab range and all that junk, because its so much easier to grab in brawl

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
I lol'd quite a bit. I was only joking around, no need to get your panties in a bunch. besides Daisy > Peach
We Know...that joke still wasn't funny.
Jk I laughed about it cause I instantly thought of the Falco stereotype.

Only Black ppl use Falco. Which is pretty true btw. XD

oh and I agree, Daisy > Peach. Peach doesn't have the sexy third eye in the back of her head like Melee trophy Daisy, lol

Gnes

Smash Master

If meep or anyone else is going to bash on M2k for handling the match the way he did then don't cg with the ice climpers. Why should I have to work my butt off to try and deal damage/separate the ICs with a fraction of my moves for a minute when all they have to do is grab once and I lose a stock?

It's cheap. I dont really care about grab range and all that junk, because its so much easier to grab in brawl
Ugh...not that i love ice climbers cg, but ******** logic like this makes me :(

lain

Smash Master
No. They're two different things. Saying "I won't cg you" is like picking Snake and saying you won't pull nades.

No, nor do I (or anyone else for that matter) care what you had to say. It was probably about how MK should be banned, cg's are cheap, and wavedashing is a glitch.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
No, nor do I (or anyone else for that matter) care what you had to say. It was probably about how MK should be banned, cg's are cheap, and wavedashing is a glitch.
Hm I thought you were a pretty cool guy, even mentioned you in my topic about no knock at all to your skill and good placings, I just dont like chain grabs.

But you're completely off, and that's a horrible assumption your making and a pretty rude way to do it. Whatever though doesn't change anything.

******** logic like that makes me :(
I have two things to say about that. One is please explain what's "********" about that? And if you mean it's a "horrible" or "bad" argument, what's horrible or bad logic about that? I really would like to know?

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
m2k did it well

Hm I thought you were a pretty cool guy, even mentioned you in my topic about no knock at all to your skill and good placings, I just dont like chain grabs.

But you're completely off, and that's a horrible assumption your making and a pretty rude way to do it. Whatever though doesn't change anything.

I have two things to say about that. One is please explain what's "********" about that? And if you mean it's a "horrible" or "bad" argument, what's horrible or bad logic about that? I really would like to know?
ice's climber cg's r so ^$*^^ing ....

4nace

Smash Ace
No. They're two different things. Saying "I won't cg you" is like picking Snake and saying you won't pull nades.

Yea I agree with Lain that it would be impossible to just have the ICs say, "Oh, youre pretty good at gliding and stalling.... hmmm.. I won't chain grab you so don't do that ok?"

That would never work. If i was as good as M2K, then I would do whatever I could to win assuming that the ICs are still going to chain grab.

If the ICs make people want to play a stally "gay" game, then thats another burden that IC mains look like they are going to have to face in their rising metagame. I guess if the character itself cannot beat a metaknight or pit or what have you that wins with that strategy, then ICs may have to pick up a secondary eventually. But right now it seems a little early to say that its unbeatable.

But, Lain could've been nicer about that second part haha.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
neos my boy but i'll pretty much have to agree to disagree. This PARTY game already has many community imposed rules on it to make it competitive. Is the thought that we can impose more rules in other to limit broken tactics really that farfetched. If so, I'm this close to picking up mk and stalling/timing out everybody I play
does this mean that you are in favor of limiting the ic's infinite? its indeed a broken tactic.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
i think everyone sucks right now except me and ally everyone else is ****ing easy and my own state doesn't even cheer for me against OOSers like meep and ally so **** you all. And yes i do think he sucks now I was ****** him in friendlies so badly although I'm too nice to say that in person since Affinity was an ******* and posted the aim convo I guess I'll just say it here now. Paying extra money for gas cuz we got robbed (had to pay 150 even though we were supposed to split it) along with the getting robbed part and being awake the entire ride puts me in a bad mood too. Idc what you all think right now, I get no support so I'm playing gay from now on and not being nice anymore

also Noraa it's a ledge grab rule, knowing that i avoided the ledge grab rule but that **** isn't even impossible to get around ice blocks can hit me. After getting CGed 3 times in a row one game I'm obviously not going to approach him like that anymore. Anything I do will get pivot grabbed and if he perfect shields tornado he gets either a CG to death or an Uair. All I can do is Dair there is nothing safe I can do that's what this stupid game comes down to in certain matchups unfortunately. And Btw that's the gayest by FAR I've ever played in tourney
After reading this I'm kind of glad I sac'd both my sets and left at 6 pm to meet a gay man at the port authority to make out

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol Pierce is such a pimp, King Yosh looks dazed, Tyrant has the serial killer face in that second pic, Anti really does look like Lil' Bill lmao.

Is that Inui(?) and Boss(?) on the right in the second pic?

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Lol Pierce is such a pimp, King Yosh looks dazed, Tyrant has the serial killer face in that second pic, Anti really does look like Lil' Bill lmao.

Is that Inui(?) and Boss(?) on the right in the second pic?
^
Lol
10lolzohio

RATED

Smash Lord
judging from Anti's past post I have read, I assumed that the guy with the mask is Anti? LOL is just curiosity, btw Vendetta is full of win

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
judging from Anti's past post I have read, I assumed that the guy with the mask is Anti? LOL is just curiosity, btw Vendetta is full of win
Most likely, he's not wearing it for appreciation of the movie at all, but instead he wears it because he doesn't know any better.

Top Bottom