• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #4 Results 6-20-2009

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Doubles

1: Anti + Ksizzle ($288.00)
2: Ether + Inui ($144.00)
3: Jash + Zucco ($48.00)
4: Shadow + Doom
5: MintyFlesh + Bleachigo
5: Pierce + ADHD
7: Wes + NL (Deadly Alliance)
7: Kid + Cable
9: Snakeee + DM
9: JG + Gunblade
9: Chibo + Rogue Pit
9: Big-M + Kingz night mare
13: R@vyn + Smurf
13: Xionix + Seph
13: Izumi + Clutch
13: SdTaco + M4ge
17: Cloudfox + VivatheSaturn
17: R3MIX + SUPER MARIO MC
17: JPL + Funen1
17: Mr. Grey + CandleJack
17: ChaosMarth + Arrancar18
17: Emmy + Crismas
17: Blackwaltz + Holy Chef
25: Inferno + Xivk

Singles

1: Anti ($283.50)
2: ADHD ($126.00)
3: Shadow ($94.50)
4: Snakeee ($63.00)
5: Diem ($31.50)
5: Ninjalink ($31.50)
7: Keitaro
7: Seph
9: BlackWaltz
9: Rogue Pit
9: Ksizzle
9: Jash
13: Cable
13: Eazy
13: Kai
13: Rhyme
17: Wes
17: Zucco
17: R@vyn
17: Ether
17: VivaTheSaturn
17: Chibo
17: Mr. Clutch
17: Stinky Pete
25: Inui
25: Turtle
25: Minty
25: Izumi
25: P_Wii
25: RDT
25: Doom
25: Dojo
33: Rockin
33: Bleachigo
33: Benza
33: Ninja Edd
33: Xionix
33: Roy
33: Kid
33: Mr. Grey
33: Cloudfox
33: Crismas
33: KS136
33: M4ge
33: CJack
33: MG Paradox
33: Rizwan
33: SdTaco
49: Cross
49: Gabriel
49: JPL
49: Arrancar18
49: Metl
49: Inferno
49: ChaosMarth
49: Super Mario MC
49: Almost Legendary
49: Smurf
49: Que
49: Xivk
49: Funen1
49: Shadow Dweller
49: aka

Good stuff to everyone and BTW thanks for the awesome time guys :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti's Top 10 Code Of Shoutouts

1: Anti ($283.50) - There we go, With M2K gone that money stash is piling up.

2: ADHD ($126.00) - 4-4 in sets now Lol, Your never beating my Snake in a set again...EVER!

3: Shadow ($94.50) - GGs in Winners Finals that explosion was bulllshiiit. ;0

4: Snakeee ($63.00) - You had to fight a army of diddy kongs today it was awesome :). Nice clutch kill on Ninjalink 3rd round.

5: Diem ($31.50) - Still hilarious as always, you suck asss against ADHD lol.

5: Ninjalink ($31.50) - 2v2's were fun, Bust out that rob more.

7: Keitaro - This negro ***** Ohio but not NY/NJ. :) Good Job beating Waltz.

7: Seph - PACHA WE OUT!!!!

9: BlackWaltz - How your going to **** jash 1st round then he ***** you 2nd n 3rd ;) Keep playin' that Oli.

9: Rogue Pit - Can't beleive you really thought i used Adderall...

9: Ksizzle - WE WON TEAMSSSSSS. Those wolf vs MK friendlies were funn.

9: Jash - I didn't hear your "**** METAKNIGHT" scream lol good games in winners.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
dammmm this kid anti is smelling benjamin franklins right now LOLOL. good **** anti.

edit: saw jash on livestream, **** man you desevered to win against mk T.T.

holy **** @ minty, this asian ****ing went up in doubles 0.o. and lol big m and his lil kid bro placed pretty decent in doubles nice ****. wolf/mk?

do wes and ninjalink always team 0.o

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
sleep/mom/lazy/rain johns.woke up at like 3pm too lololo. besides, I have weird feeling i'd place pretty bad here and end up wasting money ( even though it was my bday just couple days ago lmao) but it's whatever. just stop taking everyone's lunch money anti xD

clowsui

Smash Legend
bleachigoooooo you placed so bad in singles!?
also good stuff to anti + wyatt, always consistent in singles

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
sleep/mom/lazy/rain johns.woke up at like 3pm too lololo. besides, I have weird feeling i'd place pretty bad here and end up wasting money ( even though it was my bday just couple days ago lmao) but it's whatever. just stop taking everyone's lunch money anti xD
**** I didn't get there till 3 you couldn't have placed any worse than me =/. I ****ing drove an hour got lost on the turn pike then finally made it there got my **** wrecked by everyone there then left.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
**** I didn't get there till 3 you couldn't have placed any worse than me =/. I ****ing drove an hour got lost on the turn pike then finally made it there got my **** wrecked by everyone there then left.
lol **** so stop being so good at this game then. jk.

but yeah I know what you mean though, just working your *** off all pumped only to place bad is really gay and results in a bad mindset... happened to me in my last tourney set, but definitely gay for you considering you have to drive and shizzles.. next time I'll DEF go to jersey and go to VC monthlies if Alex hosts up one and we'll wreck teams just for you <3

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lol **** so stop being so good at this game then. jk.

but yeah I know what you mean though, just working your *** off all pumped only to place bad is really gay and results in a bad mindset... happened to me in my last tourney set, but definitely gay for you considering you have to drive and shizzles.. next time I'll DEF go to jersey and go to VC monthlies if Alex hosts up one and we'll wreck teams just for you <3
ROFL I'd actually have to get to a tourney on time besides even though . The drive was worth it since me andm y friend hit the strip club later on but the drive back at like 2 in the morning soo hard to stay awake.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Anti-ADDERALL!!!1!111111 Team with me for puffs!
shadow-hah i have this set now!
snakeee-soooo... lets play again sometime? ;)
diem-it's a little intense that you want me to die in a fire over a game with rated E characters in it lmao.
ninjalink-everytime you bring out diddy, I squint my eyes at the very screen and see everything in slow motion, then write it down on my notepad in minute detail.
keit-wow you placed pretty well. GJ :)
seph-hai
Rogue Pit-sigh, that set was incredibly dull.
Ksizzle-your ics got *****
Jash-sick toon link, i swear i didn't hit you with that chair -_-
Cable-hi cable
Eazy-nah ah i have more marf practice than you have diddy!
rhyme-sick samus! i still think that matchup is impossible for her.
wes-cool guy
zucco-idk it seemed you needed to have a better defensive game and be more patient with campiness vs DDD. ya got grabbed.
vivalasaturn-get *****!
ninjaedd-you must... try adderall then XD
mintyflesh-MM me more :)!
turtle-i really didn't expect you there lol
slademj-i had that match!
chaosmarth-thanks for livestream.

Good tourney cept for anti, you ***

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Hi everyone, just woke up. :)

To all the people who were confused: yes I'm a real person, and yes I was there to play the game. :p

I'm not one to give shoutouts to specific people here. If you want to talk to me, message me on aim/msn.

Zucco

Smash Master
Ether can **** teams with even someone who is mildly good, no surprise, good stuff.
yup I agree. :laugh:

I might make a shoutout list, but atm I just woke up and I'm very tired. overall this was a good tournament though, I had a lot of fun.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Minty and I ***** in doubles, we are definitely teaming again.
Thanks Alex for teaming us together!
LOL those matches were way too fun, it was amazing when we had like two metaknights stuck between us xD.

you: f-tilt X99, and I'm just fairing them back at ya ;). I love hiding behind snake in doubles =))))

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Anti- Good stuff stop winning NJ tournies

ADHD- nice to meet ya again we dint get to play

Shadow- Nice to meet you again

Snakeeeee- gotta **** harder in doubles mai dooo

Super mario MC- holy **** i finally met you irl ^_^

Cable- Fun doubles matches must play again ^.^

seph- Whos the special diddy? lolol

Jash- Fun friendlies ur Tl is beast

Diem- Thanks for entertaining me once again.

Alex strife- Best tournie host ever

chrismas- Good **** with the stickers haha

Chibo- Really gay on those doubles matches lol

Kid- uggh Get at me lol....

Blackwaltz- **** son nice doubles matches close.

Big M- We actually did good consindering the hard *** bracket we got...

JG- nice to meet you we should've friendlied we always have fun close matches :D XDD

Thank you all for a great time ;D

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Fun tournament. I did so horrible today /rust johns and lol at seeding me to get ninjalink first round and not even giving him a bye.

setting up the livestream was annoying but i think we got it. We'll do it at future events.

Shout-outs:

Singles

1: Anti ($283.50) haha thanks for the live stream idea. amazing job as always
2: ADHD ($126.00) ew diddy
3: Shadow ($94.50): Wario wario wario!
5: Diem ($31.50): we still need to play ;_;
5: Ninjalink ($31.50) Why did i get you first round? >_> either way close set. <3 PLAY ME MORE.
7: Seph: this guy is amazinggg.
9: Jash: still the best toon link. amazing job in singles
13: Cable: too good you should have placed better.
17: Wes: lmao your amazing.
17: Chibo: good**** in dubz We'l **** next time.
25: Inui: your still good in dubz
25: Minty: omfg your amazing you're definitly better then me.
25: Dojo: LMFAO i love this guy. if you guys didn't know this was holychef. HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE DOJO.
33: Rockin: thanks for the website :D
33: Bleachigo: good **** in doubles.
33: Kid: wtf? how'd you lose so early? what a ******** bracket. D:
33: M4ge: you didn't get last this time. and you should have beaten wes!
33: SdTaco: you outplaced me D: and good**** vs pierce.
49: Arrancar18: we both should have done better doubles and singles but it was still fun. We'll do better next time
49: Inferno: No johns MK isn't that gay on yoshi's island o_o
49: ChaosMarth: I suck. I'll step it up more next time for sure.
49: Xivk: you are a really good luigi.

GET AT MY PAJAMAS AND TAZ SLIPPERS

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
1: Anti - We friendlied for a bit your Wolf is soooooo sick!
2: ADHD - I'll MM you some other time!!
3: Shadow - You are cool. Really you are, I look forward to playing you again.
5: Diem - Hey, you come here often?
7: Keitaro - I'm mad we didn't play, we needs to shares infoes!
7: Seph - Colombia, Colombia. You can almost smell the munnies!
9: Ksizzle - We also didn't play? Wifi perhaps?
13: Cable - PUNCH!
13: Eazy - We didn't play.
13: Kai - Suicide is too suicidal.
13: Rhyme - Good ****.
17: Zucco - We should play more often! You are too fun.
17: VivaTheSaturn - As did you.
17: Chibo Hey look, you out placed Inui.
25: Inui - PARDOX!
25: Minty - We are the awesome-ness that ever was, we team forever fo sho!
25: Doom - LOL Your white!
33: Bleachigo - Play Falco atleast a long time before using him in tourny.
33: Ninja Edd - We've yet to play bro!
33: Kid - Falco!

Also I'm not entering tournaments any more tourneys, but I will attend them. I don't play well under pressure, and it'll be a lot easier for me to go to places where I don't spend a ton of cash. I mean I can still not enter a tournament and get some expierience, right?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
You are very welcome. This is to anyone who had the pleasure of playing me at close to my sexiest and my best yesterday.( NOT YOU ROGUE) I know it was indeed, an experience to remember.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My apologies, Ether. If I didn't have a weakness to Snake, we would have scored 1st in doubles, my rightful place in the world of doubles! :(

Well, anyone that thinks Atomsk (or a really good top player in general) is a requirement for me to place in the money in doubles can kindly shut up now. I teamed with someone totally unknown outside of NJ that doesn't have singles accomplishments, and we never even teamed before today.

I noticed Eazy wasn't rusty at all, and in fact got better... He'll make the rankings again if he keeps this up.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
dammmm this kid anti is smelling benjamin franklins right now LOLOL. good **** anti.

holy **** @ minty, this asian ****ing went up in doubles 0.o. and lol big m and his lil kid bro placed pretty decent in doubles nice ****. wolf/mk?

No we went double mk and please call me kingz

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord

Also we had hard *** brackets round one chibo and rogue loss round 2 blackwaltz win round 3 some peoples forgot who win round 4 cable and kid close matches but still *sigh* w.e

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ksizzle just never had a good partner. He's seen great success with me and Anti recently. I'll be teaming with him again next weekend, and we'll get 1st.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
2: ADHD: cuz of you, i went home hungry. *****.
3: Shadow: lol nice meetin ya in person =). Fun games in doubles
5: Diem: lol trip. Ur mk is scary good against marth xD.
7: Seph: WTF u were there? gayyy i didnt even know / didnt meet you -_-
13: Eazy: red marth is sexy
17: R@vyn: nice pit lol
17: VivaTheSaturn: owes me 24 dollars >=(. Lol thankz for traveling w/ me, it was fun ;)
25: Inui: Mk shouldn't live until 200% in doubles V_V
33: Bleachigo: **** IN DOUBLES! I love hiding behind snake xD. we gotta team again sometime.
49: Arrancar18: blah its just one loss, dont take it too hashly =P
49: ChaosMarth: we didn't play, but yay marth ;D

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It was good to see all of my friends again. It was also good that I brought my MK plushie with me for the first time to see responses. While I'm not too suprised about them, I do plan on keeping my MK plushie on a 24/7 watch (or let a MK mainer I trust babysit it XD)

3: Shadow - w00t, glad you liked my MK plushie. we gotta play someday :D
4: Snakeee - good friendlies. ^^ Your ZSS still gives me trouble >>
5: Ninjalink - good friendlies. I wish those matches were recorded cause I felt I really did good in those matches. You're like the only one who didn't even comment about my plushie. weird... o.o
9: BlackWaltz - ****it, now I need to get used to that new look of yours LOL
9: Jash -it was nice seeing ya again. You was very rude on threatening my plushie like that. Not to mention ganging up on it with your toon link plushie. Meanie! LOL
25: Inui - can't help but feel you was cocky upon our match...>__>;; glad you liked the plushie ^^
25: Minty -**** you minty and your minty fresh Marth XD good games ^^
25: Izumi - you're just as bad as Jash. bullying my plushie with your bigger size toon link. but at least you hugged it and said sorry... LOL
25: P_Wii - stupid effing yoshie... Chaingrabbing me like it's melee... LOL good friendlies
25: Doom - thanks again for babysitting my plushie. Also, way to show Alex not to mess with your GF LOL
25: Dojo - ****, I thought you was dojo >>;; goes to show how gullable I am...=_=
33: Rockin -you did your best. The best you can do is train up and do better next time ^^
33: Crismas - You should know to be more nicer to certain plushies LOL <3 crismas
49: Xivk - MK is NOT evil. he's just misunderstood. >>

Emmy - good team ups. I blame myself for not helping you out well when you needed it. I also enjoyed the talks and lulz we had. we gotta try hanging out more.

Shadow Link - good stuff man ^^. I was freaking owning in that sonic challenge and got kinda distracted by the stuff behind us. legit john LOL

Yeahuzz this was pretty fun.

List of shoutouts:

SdTaco: Good job today. We did pretty decent in singles and doubles. "You have a good Marth." LOL. Fun moneymatch set too. Never let me pick Link on Norfair <3.

ChaosMarth: Wtf happened to you, me and Taco placed higher than you XD. Good job with the whole livestream thing. I lol'd at you switching between MK and Marth the whole day. All Marth from now on right?

Wes: You're awesome lol. I was trying not to laugh the whole match. Why is it that I always find myself recording one of your sets? XO

Que: CLOSE set in losers bracket. That RC match had me pretty nervous. Nice Wario.

Chibo: your R.O.B. is awesome. I didn't know how to fight you, even though I play a R.O.B. player a lot. I heard your moneymatch with SdTaco in Pokemon was pretty good.

Crismas: Thanks for the purrdy Link sticker. Close match in doubles.

DiemBrandon: I think I heard you yell/scream like more than five times yesterday. Nice to meet you too.

Minty: "Hey. You have a nice Marth." XD. It was fun to watch you and your partner in doubles.

KS136: That was actually a fun moneymatch. As much as I don't like TL, you play him really well.

I'll fix/correct this list when I get home.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
1: Anti ($283.50) - Your a flipping beast! If M2K wasn't on the EC everyone would be on your **** even more cause I'm sure they already are.
2: ADHD ($126.00) - You too are obviously a beast. I love watching your Diddy play and the way you **** is astonishing. Just wish you can beat Atomsk more often.
3: Shadow ($94.50) - lol, feel like I'm bout to give the same shoutout to you too :D Good placing and keep it up. That's mad money for 3rd wtf?? lol!
4: Snakeee ($63.00) - Good **** to you too. I know you didn't do too well in doubles but it made me happy to see you do well in singles with ZSS.
5: Diem ($31.50) - That set with you was super fun. I'm going to kick your *** next time cause I think I have your playing style down. I'll beat you 1st match next time, you **** me on some gay stage, then I'll take you to a nuetral and tear you apart!! Just watch!!
5: Ninjalink ($31.50) - Ugh, I should have stayed Falco. Fun seeing you as always. Our set was fun too except for that Jiggly gays **** lol!
7: Keitaro - Pretty nice placing but I know you can do better. Ohio is better than NY/NJ so place higher :D
7: Seph - Great **** dude, I'm so proud to have you apart of MOB. You are really improving just don't slack off and keep getting better. You will be ranked this season :D
9: BlackWaltz - I'm surprised I had so much trouble vs you. By how badly I beat Andy G I thought our set would be easy for me but it was close down to 3rd match. Good games.
9: Rogue Pit - Your always a cool fun dude to hang out with. lol at you hugging my girl, I really don't give a **** :D
9: Ksizzle - KSIZZZZ!! Come back and **** next week if you go to Jiggly's thing. Great **** in doubles, your a beast as usual.
9: Jash - Good stuff placing top 10. I prolly shoulda offered you a ride the the train station but you said it was only a $1.50 and I was in a rush. Next time I got ya, promise dude.
13: Cable - I was most scared to play you and Anti at this tourney and I ended up having to play you. Your DK is too good for you to be switching. Learn the matchups and keep at it dude. Fun talking to ya.
13: Eazy - NICCCEEE!! My boy!!! Let's keep practicing weekly and ill be attending tournies more often so ill let you know if you ever wanna tag along.
13: Kai - Pretty good placing dude. You keep laughing at me wtf lmao!!
13: Rhyme - Your Kirby is pretty good, beating Inui with it says alot so be sure to practice that for matchups that are hard for Samus.
17: Wes - Always cool seeing a Melee old school person at Brawl tournies. Makes me happy :D I don't remember what the **** you were talking to me about but it was funny and made me fight NinjaLink easier.
17: Zucco - I heard you've been beasting pretty well recently. Just keep the practice up and I know you'll be making that money soon. Kinda see you as a rival now :D
17: R@vyn - I heard you were good, pretty nice placing dude.
17: Ether - Let's go Ether, teams isn't the only thing that matters, lol, jk dude.
17: Chibo - Cool seeing you here. Good stuff coming with PA as always.
17: Mr. Clutch - YOU QUIT??? SAY WHAT??? ****ING LIAR!! LMAOOO!!!! Love seeing you at tournies dude!!
17: Stinky Pete
25: Inui - No more Ike in tourney!! If you want your rank to be awesome this season, stay your main.
25: Minty - Saw your Marth, was pretty sexy. Keep coming to tournies and get better.
25: Izumi - I heard your TLink is better than you MK?? Wtf impossible!!!?!?!?
25: Doom - You Ether wannabe!! Doing great in doubles and slacking in singles! Spanking time!!
25: Dojo - **** Dojo, after losing to Candy you've been falling off!!!!!
33: Rockin - I didn't know you were here!!!!
33: Bleachigo - Don't not play Falco for too long. I used to do that then I'd be so rusty. I know you'll do better next time, let's rep it up together. Also if you ever wanna team let me know.
33: Benza - They spelled your name wrong!! Practice those IC death grabs some more.
33: Ninja Edd - You should be doing better than this after your Apex performance!!
33: Xionix - Crewmate!! Step it up by playing with MOB this summer some more.
33: Roy - Fun matches. I didn't mean to beat you so bad while your girl was recording. Seriously.
33: Kid - My dude!!!!!! Wtf we need some friendlies, I'll teach you some new stuff I learned.
33: Crismas - You entered?? Good stuff hosting and your outfit was really cute. I still think you and my girl were dressed up too much for a smash tourney lol!

I'll be coming to tournies more often which means more stripping, screaming, cursing, and dancing for you all!!!!

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
ADHD - It's frigg VivaTHESaturn, not frigg mexican VivaLaMexico! We haz the same phone, let's be phone buddys. And when you said ''I hate blondes'' gave a hole in my heart :( LUCAS FTW (even though I got tree stocked) Good game, your still gonna be burned alive

Minty - bleh bleh bleh over AIM bleh bleh bleh

Alex - I lobe you =o ''...alex is gay'' Good stuff =D Nice tourny, wish NY tournys had alot of TVs x_x

Cloudfox - Dude, your awesome : D We never meant before, and you offer to pay my side of the doubles, that's very nice of you. Good games for both dubz and singles (brackets were rigged I say!) My Falcon got ***** xD Very nice hanging out, talking about matchups, just ****NN Good stuff, let's team up again if we ever go to the same tourny :D

Zash - Nice talking to ya, your hat and get up was bad@$$. Sexy TL is sexy. Nice person to talk to =)

PreKay Impact - We never got to Ness dittos, like wtf gay. Though we did do our tourny match x_x Good arse Lucario xD Can't wait til our Ness dittos o:

Shadow and Doom (If I remember correctly) - Good dubz games =( Waped us =((((( super sad face

Emmy and that guy - Sorry for teh hold up on the first game, our friend just wanted to ask us something xD Good games, fun and all

Arrancar 18 - Yay, nice seeing you dar good games,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sexy sexy sexy dubz I got this

The Mario and Luigi Mains (Lucario player too) - good games guys : D Double Luigi is epic xD 4 Wegees in one place! :O! Good games. At the Lucario/Link/Ganon/Weegee Player, good game for singles. If we ever play again, let's do Ganon dittos! > : D nice talking to ya ;D

Guy who teamed with Minty for friendlie dubz - Haha, nice to talk to you dude, thanks for the engorgement and such. Hope we play again soon ^_^

P_Wii - Good effing games dude, nice Yoshi, first one I played that's actually good. Hope to play you again :D

Kai - ****NN YOUUUUUUUUUUUU PGN told me he MMed you before in the past, so yea...xD Maybe it was the tag and color that made you ban Brinstar > ; ( Good games though, I'll never forget that Sonic Fsmash...GO!!!!

Everybody else - Call me :(

Top Bottom