• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Yoichi Hiruma

Smash Journeyman
You know, her Down Special could be Lucky 7, which boosts her speed and stats for 7 seconds.
I don't know if you could work Acrobat or Pass into it, maybe it works like PM Lucario Double Team, I don't know.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
You know, her Down Special could be Lucky 7, which boosts her speed and stats for 7 seconds.
I don't know if you could work Acrobat or Pass into it, maybe it works like PM Lucario Double Team, I don't know.
Acrobat could be used as a third jump.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
If anyone needs reference for now, this is what Anna's outfit should be close to looking like

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Anyone else bugged by those... stripes in the shadows?

:231:
Looking back at Awakening's artwork, the only time I ever noticed shadows and shading was when I was questioning why the heck it was there. I didn't like how it looked.
Even though it doesn't seem as natural, the stripes draw attention to themselves as shadows.
Additionally, it adds a directionality. If there's one thing I learned from Humanities, or whatever, is that there's directionality in art, and, for some reason, it makes it better or whatever. Right.
I think I'm trying too hard to analyze this.

SS2000

Smash Apprentice
At this point, I'm starting to think Anna is an even more deserving character than Marth. It looks like she has promoted from appearing in every game to being playable in every game.
With so many Fire emblem characters already, and only one (Robin) being a representative of certain aspects of the FE games (weapon durability) and using something besides swords (tomes), I'd hope Anna could also represent certain aspects of the series and use weapons/tools other than any swords/tomes. Can anybody think of aspects she could represent and a good way to make them her own gimmick? Perhaps something like skills or battle stats. (Heck, if transformations were still around, I'd say let her be able to re-class and represent different classes and the many different aspects they have.)
It seems the warp staff is one idea for a stave that could be used (understandable since most are about healing or reviving the dead which wouldn't fit too well as smash moves lol); one aspect of it is its ability to not just teleport the user but others. Instead of it just being a Palutena/Zelda style warp, it would be more interesting for it to work differently. Here's one idea: press and hold the button (the concept of Ryu got me thinking of how tap/hold could potentially be applied to many other things...) and a small orb of light engulfs Anna which you then control like pk thunder for a set distance before it releases her (or let go of buton to release her sooner). Tap the button on the ground to release and control the orb of light (press the button again to cancel sooner) which will engulf the first opponent it touches and carry them the remainder of its set distance (or press the button a second time after catching them to release them sooner). Of course it would inflict a little damage and count as a hit when used on another (lest it be the cheapest recovery prevention of all time lol).

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The Kutthroats have set out to draw their character thanking Iwata for all he has done.

We invite you to do the same.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Sorry for the double post, but here is what the Witch class and Ballistician class look like

Witch

Balistician

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Anna is either a cute witch or a combatant riding a ****ing tank.

Anna confirmed to be the new Andy.

My deepest apologies fellow Advance Wars fans.

Triggerpig

Smash Cadet
NNID
Triggerpigking
Voted for Anna a little while ago. Personally with Roy and the huge list of other fire emblem fighters I don't see her having much of a chance but i'll put my vote forward anyway as she'd be a really fun character to play as if done right.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

Agent Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Why does IS like putting Anna into physical class while giving her better magic growths?

I kinda wanna see the return of Peg Knight Anna.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Voted for Anna a little while ago. Personally with Roy and the huge list of other fire emblem fighters I don't see her having much of a chance but i'll put my vote forward anyway as she'd be a really fun character to play as if done right.
Forgive me if it's a silly question, but do you mean you voted for Anna in the official Smash Ballot?

Top Bottom