• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think there are enough supporters to start a Supporter's List. :)

D

Deleted member

I think I will; just not anytime soon.

EDIT: BTW, is there a thread for those support icons?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Supporter list added to the OP. If you show your support, I will add you to the list.

D

Deleted member

Anna as a rival to Wario would be epic.
See who loves gold more. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Maybe both.
Perhaps Anna can get smitten with Wario (since Mona did for whatever reason) due to his love of gold, so she tags along with him (much to his annoyance), then something happens that makes her absolutely hate him.
Like maybe he took her gold, or tried to keep some gold they found to himself, etc.

Or it could be that she does something that pisses him off.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
That kinda reminds me of the backstory of Linebeck and Jolene from Zelda Phantom Hourglass. It would definitely be pretty interesting to how these two would behave if Nintendo did a rivalry thing in smash 4 or maybe in the storymode.

D

Deleted member

It wouldn't be the first time he's had to deal with a roguish redhead with greed that nearly matches his, funny enough.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I suppose Anna could be Wario's Captain Syrup if Captain Syrup herself doesn't make it in smash, or imagine Syrup teaming up with Anna, against Wario.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
True, perhaps she would try to trick either (or both) of them to do something which destracts them from their gold and then she yoinks it and when they find out they'd be really pissed at Syrup and go ahead and fight her.

But oh well, back to Anna. If she does make it into smash, She should use some of her dialogue from Awakening in smash, perhaps as taunts or in the victory screen? "Careful, Love. Prices aren't the only things I can cut in half!"

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
If Anna didn't have a money pun everytime she opens her mouth, I might like her more than Roy.

But I admit, being a Trickster does open up a lot of possibilites.
I thought of a move; kind of like Counter:
Steal.
Anna steals the opponents weapon (Ex.Link's Master Sword, Peach's Turnip, Ness' Yo-Yo) and uses it against them for one swipe. For characters without weapons (Mario, Bowser, Ganon, Sonic) She takes their item (if they have one) and keeps it, or if they don't even have an item, it acts like a regular counter.

Weird, I know. I just barely thought of it.

D

Deleted member

Obviously "Another happy customer!" has to be a victory quote.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Man.... I love Anna.... I would be really glad if she made it in, even if she has to replace Ike or (Should I say it?!?!)...... Roy.... don't hurt me.

Edit: Add me to the supporter list!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Man.... I love Anna.... I would be really glad if she made it in, even if she has to replace Ike or (Should I say it?!?!)...... Roy.... don't hurt me.

Edit: Add me to the supporter list!
You're in!

Also, I have added an alternate signature image for her in the OP.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Eh, I would have preferred the PoR one in the alternate one. Nevermind.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You know. I still want Marth, Ike and Roy.

But Anna would be pretty cool.

I support her for a fourth FE spot. Add me if you want.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Guys, the Lucina supporters have gone to war with Anna's merchants! :laugh:

What should we do?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Eh, I would have preferred the PoR one in the alternate one. Nevermind.
I can still make one based on her PoR appearence. Just give me a few minutes. ;)

You know. I still want Marth, Ike and Roy.

But Anna would be pretty cool.

I support her for a fourth FE spot. Add me if you want.
Added your name. And that's a total of 10 supporters already!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... if I support both.....

What do I do? :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So... if I support both.....

What do I do? :troll:
Remain neutral, obviously.

Anyway, here's another signature image for Anna based on her Path of Radiance appearance, requested by FalKoopa.

It has also been added to the OP.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Ah, thanks Frost. I'll add it to my signature when I get in front of my PC. :) Using my phone now.

D

Deleted member

War, huh?
Shame that I support both, then. (Though Anna a bit more because of mascot status)
What's next, Manly's going to rise the Lyn Alliance to war as well? That one Micaiah fan who's name escapes me at the moment rises up for war too?
The Roy fans join in? Chrom fans as well? What about Tactician/Robin fans?

We've got a bloody massacre just waiting to happen!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I like both too. I'm just having some lulz. And I'm pretty sure the rest do too in both sides. :p

Lets see Lucina getting a big hug from Anna and all her millions of Anna sisters now. Poor Lucina would suffocate

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Fire Emblem wars... fitting for a game where wars are the main plot. :troll:

And we should be united under the banners of the characters we support, for we are their soldiers! If we die, we're lost forever! (Unless you're playing in Casual/Newcomer Mode, but life ain't for weaklings.)

D

Deleted member

I like both too. I'm just having some lulz. And I'm pretty sure the rest do too in both sides. :p

Lets see Lucina getting a big hug from Anna and all her millions of Anna sisters now. Poor Lucina would suffocate
Not sure if I would feel sorry for Lucina or jealous. :troll:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
War, huh?
Shame that I support both, then. (Though Anna a bit more because of mascot status)
What's next, Manly's going to rise the Lyn Alliance to war as well? That one Micaiah fan who's name escapes me at the moment rises up for war too?
The Roy fans join in? Chrom fans as well? What about Tactician/Robin fans?

We've got a bloody massacre just waiting to happen!
Roy fans are their own faction in general.

Whereas the fanbases of Anna, Lucina, and Chrom are inter-connected. All of them generally tend to be people who really liked FE13 and want FE13 to be represented with a playable character.

However, there is another siginficant part to the fanbases of Lucina and Anna which is the "FE should have a playable female" crowd. This crowd has bounced from character to character since 2007. First Lyn, then it went to Micaiah, then to Caeda/Sheeda, then to Lissa (when people thought she was going to be a lord), and now Anna and Lucina. This fanbase is divided between Lucina and Anna as to who to support.

Though there are also supporters of FE13 characters, that also want to see Roy back too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh no.... I'll be branded a traitor because I support Lyn, Roy and Anna, and now Lucina is slowly growing on me. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Roy fans are their own faction in general.

Whereas the fanbases of Anna, Lucina, and Chrom are inter-connected. All of them generally tend to be people who really liked FE13 and want FE13 to be represented with a playable character.

However, there is another siginficant part to the fanbases of Lucina and Anna which is the "FE should have a playable female" crowd. This crowd has bounced from character to character since 2007. First Lyn, then it went to Micaiah, then to Caeda/Sheeda, then to Lissa (when people thought she was going to be a lord), and now Anna and Lucina. This fanbase is divided between Lucina and Anna as to who to support.

Though there are also supporters of FE13 characters, that also want to see Roy back too.
When the "there can be only one" mentality hits, no one is an ally.

Then again, if that should ever occur, all the FE alliances would be enough to summon Godzilla....
Who will then kill everyone and be added to Smash instead. :troll:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I actually have an open mind... and I have yet to get my FE:A copy.

Besides Anna, another interesting character would be the Avatar from Awakening.

D

Deleted member

I've changed my mind; Godzilla is the best FE rep. :troll:

....I should really get serious now....

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
You can go ahead and add me to the supporters list. If I had to pick a 4th FE char it'd be her.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Honestly this has to be one of the worst Fire Emblem ideas yet. In my own, personal, humble, lowly opinion of coarse.

Top Bottom