• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager's Jab Reset Options

Equi

Smash Ace
Does anyone have any information on Villager's jab reset options? I've tried searching for but it couldn't find any information. Link to thread or any input would be appreciated.

There's no way that jab #1 in jab lock into fsmash works right? lol

Last edited:

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Villager doesn't have much of a jab reset game to my knowlege. Weak (late) nair can jablock at just about any % *i think*, and so can weak (far) foreward air/ back air.

I assume that some pocketed projectiles might be able to jab lock as well but that is 100% speculation on my part and would depend on which version of pocket you are using if customs are on.

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
I managed to Jab lock with ftilt once, only works at low percents though.

Mtn64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mtnn64
3DS FC
4742-5103-9358
You can jab reset at like 10-20ish% with the startup of NAir. Past that you need to use weak NAir though.
FTilt and sourspot BAir and fair both jab reset as well.
Also
D-Smash can Jab Lock...
That's a thing?-

Tommy - S.N.

http://i.imgur.com/QAKFpPF.gif <--- DAZ ME :]]]
NNID
TheTommy10200
You can jab reset at like 10-20ish% with the startup of NAir. Past that you need to use weak NAir though.
FTilt and sourspot BAir and fair both jab reset as well.
Also

That's a thing?-
Yep, try it out.

Xerck_Xon_Skyes

Smash Rookie
I recently found out in lab that if your opponent misses a tech from a short hop nair you can get the jab lock off of the down smash. Have not looked into it extensively, but it looks like it works on most characters from 40-60%.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
The woodchip works. That's how Admiral Tetoku's footstool infinite with the woodchip worked.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
The woodchip works. That's how Admiral Tetoku's footstool infinite with the woodchip worked.
Woodchip doesn't lock, the infinite was done by knocking the opponent upwards with the woodchop and footstooling again :)
I recently found out in lab that if your opponent misses a tech from a short hop nair you can get the jab lock off of the down smash. Have not looked into it extensively, but it looks like it works on most characters from 40-60%.
Too bad they can get up before you're done with the 2nd shovel swing. xD

Top Bottom