• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager's Hoohah - Axe-style

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530

Lemme know what you think, I've mentioned it before in the discord and skype groups but never actually solidified the information :3

D

Deleted member

It's confirmed on certain characters?
Like, the differences by weight, DI, percent, ect. This looks very promising if it could work on the majority of the cast. It does a solid 14% even if it doesn't kill.
Call it Knick Kn-axe :gova:
lmao no.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
It's confirmed on certain characters?
Like, the differences by weight, DI, percent, ect. This looks very promising if it could work on the majority of the cast. It does a solid 14% even if it doesn't kill.

lmao no.
20% actually, 6 from dthrow and 14 from axe :3

What's cool is, it seems to work up until 98% on ZSS, but after that, you can get dthrow fair for a while to kill if they miss the DI on the fair.

Also haven't tested on anyone else but I'd imagine it works mostly on fastfallers, hopefully on some semi-floaties as well.

BlazikenGod

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheBlazikenGod
3DS FC
4270-2333-8179
This looks like a promising combo. i'm going to a tourney tonight so i'll test it out there.

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
What about DI? If you can DI out of this it is sort of a let down. Looks very promising though

BlazikenGod

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheBlazikenGod
3DS FC
4270-2333-8179
Sadly i didn't get the oppurtunity to do this at the tourney so sorry about that.

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
The year is 20-axe-axe. Everyone plays villager at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of the match depends solely on who grows their tree first. The down throw-down special metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

(I hope that hasn't been done before)

But, no, this is a pretty gr8 find. Probably won't be as revolutionary as I make it out to be, but it IS another option for us all, and that's always nice.

Top Bottom