• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager... Voiced (Female)

Mario123311

Smash Ace
I made this about a month or two ago, Anybody who knows about the Animal Crossing movie should recognize this voice.
I may try and do the default male one with Yu sometime if I can find some consistant clips.

Yui Horie was rumored to have supposedly going to voice the character in the Japanese versions of the game until it was finalized and Villager was made silent altogether. Consider this a nice lil' "What if..." scenario.

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
Villager isn't mute, they talk in Animal Crossing when inputting letters and I believe they also talk in the Home showcase thingy or whatever it is I cannot remember right now. I'm pretty sure Villager used to be voiced at E3, but then they cut it.

Top Bottom