• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager Video Thread

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
I made a villager montage! Showcasing some of my Vill's Skills and Kills on For Glory :)
Please enjoy!

Last edited:

Volya

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheVolya
I won an online set against ESAM 2-1 (he used yoshi and then pikachu)
I really don't like how i played during the first two game. I play really rarely online and i wasn't even using my controller since i lost it :D But heh it was fun, his bdown game is reallllllyy impressive offstage.

http://www.twitch.tv/trixiesam/v/25434264 @01:33:00

Deezxnutz

Smash Cadet
Here's an edgeguard setup I've been developing lately as custom Villager. The idea is the Lloid triggers the counter tree which covers every option besides roll and then I stick out a Dair to cover the roll option. This setup isn't full proof though and certainly variables to consider. Ike gets wrecked by this setup because his Up B will trigger the tree, if he Side Bs he'll either hit the tree or the Lloid triggers the tree hitting him either before he snaps the ledge or it'll hit his two frames of vulnerability so he's forced to recover high.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
So I went into my very first tournament using Villager and Ryu. It was a 20 person tourny and I got second! Here are some of the clips, also you will all see what I look like! (Warning, im ugly) BTW, my in-game tag is RYYYUUUUU

The two sets below have Ryu v. Villager in it, so you can get some insight on that MU.

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
So I went into my very first tournament using Villager and Ryu. It was a 20 person tourny and I got second! Here are some of the clips, also you will all see what I look like! (Warning, im ugly) BTW, my in-game tag is RYYYUUUUU

The two sets below have Ryu v. Villager in it, so you can get some insight on that MU.

I plan on watchin these when I get home from work tonight (btw I dont think you are ugly XP)

Here is me vs a Cloud in an online ournament :p

Deezxnutz

Smash Cadet
I would HIGHLY appreciate some critique for this match, its tournament footage from last Saturday where I played a TL

Volya

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheVolya
I reached the 13th place during a regional tournament at Paris ! (96 players feat all the top french players)

You can find two matches of me on the stream vods :
http://www.twitch.tv/gaminglive_event/v/37352285

- Against Uriko, a great Palutena main at 1:00:20. I didn't know the MU very well and played badly
- Against Enki, a very good pikachu main with a secret palutena sub at 03:35:30. I tried to fix all my mistakes against palutena this time

Mtn64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mtnn64
3DS FC
4742-5103-9358

You should check out all these guys x3
*eeeee!*
Where'd you find that clip of me anyways? lmao.

Anyways guys, I have some footage of me playing in a small tourney. It's not my best performance and I wish I had played better, but it was alright.
http://www.twitch.tv/underworldgamez/v/39920114
Here are the times so you can watch some sets:
:4villagerf:[Mtn64] 2 - 0 [D] :4fox:
:4villagerf:[Mtn64] 2 - 1 [Ling Ling] :4peach:
:4villagerf:[Mtn64] 1 - 3 [Si | Jakamu] :4zss:

I should be attending this tournament more often which means I can get on stream more! They play smash 4 every Tuesday, but I'll only be able to show up every other tuesday. Check them out and catch me on stream! I'll post any other vods/videos of me if and when I get more, but who knows.

EDIT:
There might be a few other matches of me, I only did a quick check but I think there's more streamed matches of me on this vod.

Last edited:

Wasoodle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Wasoodle
Hm, no post in here for a while so I guess I'll show one of my matches.

Any feedback would be appreciated. ~

syklone

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThePerson14

I was playing with my brother on for glory and during the game I got 6 (I REPEAT, SIX) Tree KOs. My favourite would obviously be the axe to tree double KO, that was hella satisfying.

Volya

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheVolya
A double set with J.miller (top 2 england) against Zudenka (Top 1 swiss player) and Starkorn i had during MARS2016, the biggest french tournament on smash 4.

Last edited:

Remi45

Smash Rookie
Are we allowed to post videos of gameplay for criticism? I'm not great and I kept losing to this Mario:

I'm not easily offended

DJBor

Smash Journeyman
I can actually Villager now :)
Started to enter local tournaments, and despite how stacked my region is I'm finally getting consistent middling results. Currently working on :4bayonetta2: and :4shulk: to cover matchups.

Kiodahawk

Smash Rookie

Just check out the first stock kill. It was some class A flithiness! But this is one of my finer Villager performances ever

Top Bottom