• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager Matte Painting + help with Mewtwoo matchup

Picafort

Smash Rookie
Hi there, my villager friends. I've been having trouble fighting against mewtwoo since he last got goddamn buffed, so I decided to post in here to see if you could give me some advice. My last 3 or 4 tournaments have been ruined by a certain mewtwoo player in my region who is ranked below me but still beats me every time systematically. I struggle a lot against his reflector, his nair that eats my goddamn slingshots, upthrow and upsmash, etc.

Also I'm feeling free to share with you guys a matte painting that I did early this year, villager based. I call it "A village called Havoc". Hope you like it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZifKBtT.jpg

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
First off, nice painting
Also, slingshot loses to every hitbox, it's kinda how life works. Sad, but true xD
Mewtwo's nair isn't THAT big tho, so feel free to use nair and turnips, as well as axe, to get him, since it's such a long move.

You can bait out reflector, since if he tries to lloid your reflector you can sh fair him, or run up dair.

For upthow/upsmash...Don't get grabbed/Don't get hit XP

Top Bottom