• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager Discord Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

arncakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
arncakes
As discord is becoming popular and lots of other fighters have Discord groups, I thought it would be appropriate to start one of our own. I haven't been able to find an easily accessible one for Villager, so I thought I'd take responsibility. Discord is a super convenient program and if you haven't tried it, now is the time!

Talk about anything Villager related, or chat it up and play with fellow Villager players!

If you would like to join, just let me know below. If lots of people end up joining, I'll write up some rules to keep the baddies out.

Last edited:

Lilgen

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4828-6232-2570
I just recently started using discord and I been looking everywhere for a villager channel.

Id' be more than gladly to join!

arncakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
arncakes
I'm making this one for people on smashboards because it seems no one else has advertised one.

Krillmaster

Smash Rookie
i would also like to join i tried getting into the villager skype group but i believe it died out and still trying to find a villager chat group

PoisonHealth

Smash Rookie
NNID
IcyBlueShell
3DS FC
2691-1942-7267
I'd love to join. Villager is fun and I'd like to improve with him/her.

Zerocakes

Smash Cadet
NNID
ZeroBox
3DS FC
1607-2766-5470
I'd like to join so then I'll actually have a reason to use discord xD

Moosseff

Smash Apprentice
Sure i'll join :p

Edit: Whats the IP? Or what code do I need to type in to get there?

Last edited:

arncakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
arncakes
Got it! You should have a message beside your notifications on smashboards if you aren't in it yet.

D

Deleted member

I would love to join! :dr^_^:
I've wanted to meet different Villager mains and discuss about matchups and what not.:drflip:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Locking this with permission from the thread-maker, to create the new thread for the official villager discord (the one with more members xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom