• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager alt poll!

Which Villager alternate costume is your favourite?

• Total voters
Hi, I see you're new to the site. On behalf of smashboards staff and the Villager community, welcome! There's already a thread for discussing alts, so I'll merge your post into it. In the future though, please go through at least the first page of threads before making a new one, though try and avoid bumping threads that are over a month old unless its some super important metagame stuff.

Default because, even though it's a long dead meme, I still see Villager as evil incarnate this way.
Not only is it an old meme, but it is a BAD MEME as well :mad:

Villager never hurt no one

I only rock the Default. Am I just super boring? :(
No, everyone here has good taste! Except some peoples' taste is better than others'! :4dedede:

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Hi, I see you're new to the site. On behalf of smashboards staff and the Villager community, welcome! There's already a thread for discussing alts, so I'll merge your post into it. In the future though, please go through at least the first page of threads before making a new one, though try and avoid bumping threads that are over a month old unless its some super important metagame stuff.

No, everyone here has good taste! Except some peoples' taste is better than others'! :4dedede:
I mean in Smash he actually axes and buries people.

XDD

TunaAndBacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TunaAndBacon

Anyone who plays this hot piece of *** >:4dedede:
is already cooler then anybody else who plays smash bros. I mean have you seen his crouch.

StayPuft

Smash Rookie
NNID
cellularsp
I usually just use the default one

though in the 3ds demo I always used the green dress alt, maybe I should start again

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Right here bruh
So I learned how to make this pose a while back as soon as I entered break but I wasn't sure how to get it to work.
Here's Yellow Bolero Reclining Seductively
HNI_0040.JPG

But I still think Rugby Shirt does it better
HNI_0041.JPG

See what I mean
HNI_0042.JPG

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Normal Villager for me. His Red Shirt ties in nicely to the Red&Yellow colors of my other characters
(Yellow :4wiifit:, Red&yellow :4bowser: and golden :4rob:)

Mario123311

Smash Ace
Pink Villy, Especially because she might just be this girl:

;P ((If you don't get it, There was an AC movie in Japan... Which Nintendo sadly doesn't plan to release in the US.))

Itty Bit

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Itty Bit♪
3DS FC
2878-9679-6999
Pink villager is totally my favorite.
But that's because I am dum sturrotype grl gmer.

cwjakesteel

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cwjakesteel
I used to always use Cyan Villager because he looked stoned. I switched to Yellow and Blue Striped girl outfit because it demands respect and if it is not given punishment will ensue.

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
I use all of them.

Default: I use this one when I feel like spamming dsmash and dspecial

Pink hair: I use this one when fighting a heavyweight and be like "You dare to hit a little girl?"

Yellow shirt: 100% feeling offensive when using this one

Green turnip dress: If I have a "i'm feeling like a pro" day. I use this alt.

Cyan shirt: I find this guy adorable. He's like that lonely, and depressing, but optimistic kid you saw at high school

Blue and yellow dress: This one I use when fighting another Villager

Blue shirt: I use this one when feeling like spamming aerials.

Yellow dress: I use this one when I fight Mario. (Don't ask)

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea

The face in the top right corner is the one I roll with in the AC games. i'm sad that it didn't make the cut though...

@ AnchorTea AnchorTea , I've merged your thread into this one since we already had a thread to discuss alts

That being said my face in New Leaf is the one with the bottom eyelashes and it is simply the best there is

enjoy your infraction kid nobody calls turnip girl trashy

let him serve as an example to you all

TunaAndBacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TunaAndBacon
I thought I could leave this thread knowing that everybody was smart enough to accept their villager would never even come close to the green turnip Villager. BUT NOW SOME CLOWN IS SAYING SHE'S TRASHY!?

Check ya self before ya wrek ya self
Because trees on ya head ain't good fo ya health.

RAzul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RioFlows
3DS FC
0705-4214-5965
I only rock the Default. Am I just super boring? :(
Na, you're not boring at all. The default is my third favorite. I've since made the High Tie Dye (Cyan alt) Villager my secondary color and the En Vogue Pink my primary. She's just a doll. Strawberry Shortcake ain't got nada on her doe.:4villagerf:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Thought I'd post in here.

I've mainly used the default red shirt Villager but have been warming up to the yellow shirted one. Mainly because my character in New Leaf ended up with that face.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
The Villager with the purple shirt is the one I always use. It's my favorite. I also like the cyan shirt one though and the yellow shirt one.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hey guys lets work on actually naming the Villagers based on their clothes

I got like half of the Villagers down Girl Villagers are actually wearing shirts even though they're wearing dresses

Red- Number 1 Shirt?
Pink- Flower Shirt?
Yellow- idk
The one with the most vocal fandom Green- Turnip Top Shirt
Cyan- Blue Tye-Dye
Blue- Rugby Shirt
Purple- 4 Ball Shirt
Yellow-Green- Yellow Bolero

Last edited:

TunaAndBacon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TunaAndBacon
anteater.jpg

y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶?̶

Attachments

Last edited:

Lowell

Smash Rookie
The sleepy cyan shirt is the best. The villager can be half awake and still wreck you

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
How about we name the
Hey guys lets work on actually naming the Villagers based on their clothes

I got like half of the Villagers down Girl Villagers are actually wearing shirts even though they're wearing dresses

Red- Number 1 Shirt?
Pink- Flower Shirt?
Yellow- idk
The one with the most vocal fandom Green- Turnip Top Shirt
Cyan- Blue Tye-Dye
Blue- Rugby Shirt
Purple- 4 Ball Shirt
Yellow-Green- Yellow Bolero
How about we call the Purple shirt Billiards? Named after the 4 ball. And Green should just be called Turnip Top.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
How about we name the

How about we call the Purple shirt Billiards? Named after the 4 ball. And Green should just be called Turnip Top.
Well technically speaking you can still refer to 4 Ball as Purple or what ever, but if you hear someone (usually me) refer to him as 4 Ball now you know.
Btw I refer to her as Turnip Top anyways

Top Bottom